StillSmokin's Shed

First doobie all day

I had an episode this morning. Not sure what happened but my legs quit working and I was engulfed in more pain than a kidney stone. I couldn’t walk and I was literally crying from the pain.

I guess it was from the shots in the middle of the hips the other day, idk.

Pain finally passed about 4pm my time.

It’s weird being engulfed in so much pain you can’t think and then not have any clue as to what caused it

12 Likes

Of course you can tell by the pic I believe weed and Jesus go hand in hand :blush:

11 Likes

G’day mate,
So where’s your grow?
Had a look but only saw some old ones.
Tag me if you get another journal going please. Sitll need to see how the master dose it.
I’m thinking the cargo net I got has too larger spacings so I may use mesh wire fencing for the top screen. I’ll work on it and see how it goes. This may be a headache if I need to remove it. Still working out the finer points. Think I have about 3 weeks to sort it…

4 Likes

I only have one thread that covers multiple grows… hold up one second

3 Likes

I got time,
Not like I can switch to the other side. Well not for a while.
Kinda liking it here anyway…

4 Likes

So I’ll Gerry some pics up tomorrow but after several years of growing I finally got a plant producing some purple pistils!

I thought it wad my cheap blurples playing tricks in my eyes but I turned them off and just looked at the pistils under 3500k and they are purple as hell!!!

I really mean it when I say thanks for coming over D

7 Likes

Did something happen?

3 Likes

Emailed ypu…

2 Likes

I had this issue on a large screen I ran.

To offset the problem I ran two cargo nets and pulled more tension at some corners of one net and less in the corners of others to produce an “offsett” effect

2 Likes

Might be a better idea than the mesh fencing. I’ll give it a go.
Thanks Tdub…

1 Like

I just read your email.

We’re you just inquiring and he suspended you or did you “voice” your opinion and he suspended you?

You know what, it doesn’t matter. Im just glad that I get to still see my friends over here. That’s the only reason I was there to begin with was because y’all people were my friends.

Im ok with him booting me, hell I told him to do it because I was that done with him, but it’s just straight childish to start booting my friends that are just wanting to know what happened

3 Likes

Wasn’t quite inquireing mate,
another email…

3 Likes

I read it.

Thanks buddy.

Well im gonna let you be the guide of your journal and do a little more following than talking lol.

Love you D

4 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better.

5 Likes

You know I would have found you one way or another D :wink: Thanks for the tag mate and you know I’m stalking you :blush:

4 Likes

I know…
Thought I’d save you some effort.
Hello and welcome @Missiles.××…

5 Likes

Hi my friend :hugs: it’s nice to see you! And it’s nice to see you settling in.

4 Likes

Good friends seem to find each other.
I’ll drop by your grow later , check out your ladys. I’m shure you have some beautiful girls as always…

4 Likes

And your right about that! And speaking of I need to update my journal big time. It’s been almost two weeks :roll_eyes: LoL I’ll get it done maybe tomorrow. Just a little warning my journal over here has its moments where it went off the rails but lately it’s seeming to try and stay on subject :wink:

4 Likes

So it’s the same then…

4 Likes