StillSmokin's Shed

Hello and welcome to my shed.
I am currently growing 3 autos, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout cookie, rsq diesel and one feminized white widow. These will be grown in a scrog. The GSC and white widow are in auto pots. RSQ Diesel in a DWC bucket and the Gorilla Glue is in a normal gardening pot.
I’ve had problemswith a new nutrient line so the girls are on the road to recovery. They are a month old atm.
Feel free to pop in with any advice or questions.
Budstone…

3 Likes

Heres a photo of my screen atm.
I also have a pea I’m hoping to grow up the wall of my grow space…

The GSC…

Gorilla Glue Auto…

Her ph got way out of control. She’s on the way to recovery after nutrient lockout.
The same with the White Widow…

And the RSQ Diesel in DWC. She had a massave amount of slime in the bucket. I have cleaned the system, gave the roots a hydrogen peroxide bath and now she’s looking better…

Oh yeah, the pea…

Just a shout out to
@TDubWilly, @Not2SureYet, @Missiles, @Pom , @AAA, @dbrn32, @Peck.
Thanks for putting me onto the VPN too @zenpha

11 Likes

I need some cool markers like the WW :grin: I am here to follow too, thanks for the tag :grin:

5 Likes

Glad to have you here my friend.
The rocks help my stoner brain remember who’s who…

7 Likes

I have tape on the tent and on the pots lol For those days when things are not as clear lol

5 Likes

Love the rock idea!!!

7 Likes

Welcome AAA
I don’t have a lable printer like some so the rocks will do. And reusable.
By the way. We’ve had some nice rain here. I’ll get a box to Ning and yourself to share.
Any luck with the seeds?..

4 Likes

Set to watching so I’ll be here for the duration.

Thanks D! @StillSmokin

5 Likes

First doobie all day

I had an episode this morning. Not sure what happened but my legs quit working and I was engulfed in more pain than a kidney stone. I couldn’t walk and I was literally crying from the pain.

I guess it was from the shots in the middle of the hips the other day, idk.

Pain finally passed about 4pm my time.

It’s weird being engulfed in so much pain you can’t think and then not have any clue as to what caused it

11 Likes

Of course you can tell by the pic I believe weed and Jesus go hand in hand :blush:

11 Likes

G’day mate,
So where’s your grow?
Had a look but only saw some old ones.
Tag me if you get another journal going please. Sitll need to see how the master dose it.
I’m thinking the cargo net I got has too larger spacings so I may use mesh wire fencing for the top screen. I’ll work on it and see how it goes. This may be a headache if I need to remove it. Still working out the finer points. Think I have about 3 weeks to sort it…

3 Likes

I only have one thread that covers multiple grows… hold up one second

3 Likes

I got time,
Not like I can switch to the other side. Well not for a while.
Kinda liking it here anyway…

4 Likes

So I’ll Gerry some pics up tomorrow but after several years of growing I finally got a plant producing some purple pistils!

I thought it wad my cheap blurples playing tricks in my eyes but I turned them off and just looked at the pistils under 3500k and they are purple as hell!!!

I really mean it when I say thanks for coming over D

6 Likes

Did something happen?

3 Likes

Emailed ypu…

2 Likes

I had this issue on a large screen I ran.

To offset the problem I ran two cargo nets and pulled more tension at some corners of one net and less in the corners of others to produce an “offsett” effect

2 Likes

Might be a better idea than the mesh fencing. I’ll give it a go.
Thanks Tdub…

1 Like

I just read your email.

We’re you just inquiring and he suspended you or did you “voice” your opinion and he suspended you?

You know what, it doesn’t matter. Im just glad that I get to still see my friends over here. That’s the only reason I was there to begin with was because y’all people were my friends.

Im ok with him booting me, hell I told him to do it because I was that done with him, but it’s just straight childish to start booting my friends that are just wanting to know what happened

3 Likes

Wasn’t quite inquireing mate,
another email…

3 Likes