I am still trying to determine what has occurred to a couple of my plants. Plant 1 & plant 2 have significant leaf damage. I am thinking that they have suffered nitrogen toxicity or light burn. Most of the damage seems to be in the top 1/3 of each plant. I have performed a flush on all 3 of my plants in an effort to correct this potential issue. My 3rd plant seems to minimal nute burn, but otherwise appears pretty healthy to me. This is my 1st grow and up until now it was pretty smooth sailing. Also, I am wondering if plant 1 & plant 2 should be removed or if I should take them as far as I can. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cully
Too much light usually turns the very top of the plant yellow and white to an extreme, that may be heat stroke more so than light and perhaps nutrient overload, pick off the dead leaves and finish the plant, no sense in killing the whole thing, the buds are still alive and will fatten.
How about adding a Support Ticket to help out. Please be as complete as possible. If using soil, WHAT soil, for example. WHAT lights, WHAT tent, WHAT strains and whether auto or photo etc.
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
I don’t see how to go about adding a “support ticket”. Please let me know where to find that feature. Thanks
Just copy and paste the bullet points in his post and and your information after each question
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - amnesia haze
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - fox farms ocean forest
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - cloth smart pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - 6.5 in, 6.5 out
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - 1100 in, 1200 out
- Indoor or Outdoor - indoor
- Light system - qb288 132
- Temps; Day, Night - 80f, 72f
- Humidity; Day, Night - 50%, 50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - cloud line t4
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - no
- Co2; Yes, No - no