Still not showing sex

I have a plant that sprouted 10/22/16 and been checking it ever day for a while now and still no sign of sex… its been in flower for about 5 days already… any ideas? or is this normal

1 Like

A photo period plant can take two weeks or longer to show

4 Likes

I had one do the same … mine took almost 3 weeks when I flip the switch 12/12 . So that’s normal. I was also told by a mate here Donald it’s not flowering until you see preflowers it’s still in the transition. Just be patient it will show soon enough. Happy growing I hope that helped :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

thanks for the help paranoraman, and wig

1 Like

Ed I just got this pic of mine what you think ? This is the fourth week in transition wow what patience I had to have. I just noticed a strong very strong skunk smell and notice white hairs all over am I finally in the flowering stage?

4 Likes

@Wigsplit yes she’s a girl and ready to bloom for you. looking good ,
Hammer .

1 Like

Thats a girl for sure blonde hairs and all

1 Like

Hey hammer will she start stretching now or she’s done ? She about 38 inches tall now . I ask because she only grew like 3 inches but got a little wider since I flipped the switch 4 weeks ago .

She will still stretch some yet but yes she is now actually in flower lmao, if you’ve been following a schedule now is week 1 of flower and feedings will be such for best results though during transition I am guessing you started some bloom feeding?

2 Likes

looks good wig… keep us posted on your progress

1 Like

Yes sir I heard that … thanks Donald

Sure thing man once again this site is the bomb :seedling::seedling::+1::+1:

1 Like

that’s for sure… I tried other mj growing sites… but ilgm is by far the best

1 Like

This is my baby she’s right at 38 inches tall. I last week trimmed a lot of leaves and doing LST but it looks like all her leaves grew back over night … this blackberry x blueberry hybrid looks like heaven to me right now lucious green. :alien::eyes:

5 Likes

she looks very healthy

1 Like

My little auto candy cane looking good but seems short. Just gave her her first feeding she’s going on three weeks old planted her from seed 4 weeks ago they said 7 week till flowering I hope she stays in veg a little longer and get a good stretch I’m doing the 24 hour light on her :grin:

1 Like