Still no trichomes I can see,not sure what to do next

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) Sweet Seeds ,Sweet pure auto CBD
-Age of plant, not sure 2-3 months
-Method:50% Organic soil , 50%half peat and vermiculite plus fertilizer
-Vessels: 5 gal cloth Pot
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ppm of water flush was 930
-ph of runoff was 6.1 started both was distilled water
-Method used to measure PH and TDS electronic pocket meter
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space Outdoor at first turn indoor
-Light system LED,
-Actual wattage draw of lights 300wattts
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night 70-80 mostly mid 70s
-Humidity; Day, Night 40-50 mostly 40s
-Ventilation system; No,but ceiling fan on all day
-AC, Humidifier,
-Co2; No

I made soil mix have a low PH so I could water with my high ph tap water which is 7.3 without having to ph water every time. I thought it would even out n the plants seemed to grow fine. Just not sure what to do now as I haven’t fed it in a long time as it got slight nute burn on tips of leaves. Moren more leaves keep turning yellow just none of the ones on the buds. I flushed n run off seemed high enough and I thought it might be near ready but I really don’t know. Does it need more fertilizer or something else? Anyway to tell how much more time it needs in flower. I messed up but not writing down date it started to flower n it being high CBD ultra low thc, not sure if even signs are the same. Any thoughts at all i really appreciate. Thanks!
Ps I took a pic indoors this time with a magnify app n posted at very top. Think maybe there are a few trichomes there

1 Like

Yeah some phenotypes are just not big trich producers. I have had some that started slow but still kicked them out later in the grow and got the job done in the end.

I see trichomes. Just not overly abundant.

1 Like

I saw them as well. They are mainly on the actual bud material and hidden.

That is where they are supposed to be located. Fan leaves do not need trichomes. Sugar leaves, absolutely. I smoke my sugar leaves as they are always coated with trichomes. :+1:

You’ll need a cheap electronic microscope to see the trichs properly. They are located on the buds, and as pointed out above, some buds don’t grow trichs down onto the fan leaves (although we love it when they do lol - did anyone say kief??) :wink:

2 Likes