Still no order 15 weeks later?

15 weeks after placing 2 orders with ILGM still nothing has arrived. I think Ive been very patient.
Both orders were re-sent 8 weeks ago.
So frustrating especially how 2 other seed banks have delivered with only minor delays due to Covid.
Its $332.50US or $510 of our currency.

I really enjoy it here but how much grace are we to give just because its an awesome forum.
Its alot of money in my world.
I have just emailed them again but hoping this post might spur some action.
Seriously Im not one to moan but this time I am.

Regards Ferg

Order#s 567425 and 558619

@dbrn32 @garrigan62 @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

I’m going to move this topic to proper location, and tag @ILGM.Stacy to see if she can help.

Unfortunately, forum staff doesn’t really have any involvement with orders from seed shop. So that’s about all any of us can do for you. I will try to see this through with you, but if you don’t get a response within few days, remind me.

1 Like

IHey Fergus

I just sent the front office the message my friend. Please hang in there and it will all w work out ok

B safe

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

They should throw you a mighty fine bone for the inconvenience! And Im sure they will right?

1 Like

Be happy with just my order @Cannabian :+1:

1 Like

I wish you all the best, and we are pretty good here, dont leave us… im sure they will see this through.

3 Likes

ILGM support have neen in touch and offered a refund living up to its reputation after both original orders were re-sent and nothing showed up.
The follow up service is as advertised :+1:

Unfortunately I wont be able to experience their quality strains and genetics apart from through this awesome forum.
Luckily 2 other seed banks are able to ship here so all us not lost. Thanks especially to @garrigan62 for his help a true gentleman.

Ferg

5 Likes

Hey @Fergus,

Thanks for your understanding in this situation, we appreciate it a lot.
Even though we had to refund your payment this time, I do want to let you know that you are still welcome to place a new order in the future! :slight_smile:

Getting our orders to arrive in New Zealand can be challenging, especially during this pandemic. I’m sorry that we failed to deliver on time this time, but I can ensure that we won’t have a problem delivering to your house as soon as the pandemic situation is over and done with.

Stay safe!

6 Likes

@ILGM.Stacy
Thank you and your team for your business integrity.
Very keen to order again thanks for the opportunity.
We have no new cases here in 14 days so at least we are heading in the right direction.

Stay safe,

Ferg

9 Likes

I had order seeds original sensible seed as well but the don’t send me and not reply for email firs I take email from them and be go to police , next I would like destroyed your shopping you 25f give back

Oh Damm I hadn’t looked on here, I ordered and paid for 5-6weeks ago and nothing here yet also?

Will they arrive you think?

If it’s not going to…what seed banks have been delivering thru covid … Any help?

Are you in Australia or New Zealand? Last I heard postage was held up or something to you all if so.

@ILGM.Stacy can you help?

Ive had 4 from 7 orders arrive from 4 different banks just not ILGM but did receive a refund.

1 Like

May have been an issue with seeds you ordered being out of stock too. Not sure, as forum staff isn’t really involved with that side of things. But I’m happy to hear you were refunded. Hopefully what you’re looking for will be available soon.

1 Like

They sent both my orders twice and then refunded so excellent customer service. I will order again once I get the nod. The Vault has been outstanding in the mean time :clap:

2 Likes

I’m in New Zealand. If anyone here is a Kiwi and can offer me advice I would love to hear it. I’m experienced but this is literally my first experience buying from online overseas.

@PB_U_D look up “the vault” seed bank.

I just read a message that ilgm seed shop will no longer be processing orders to New Zealand. Sounds like for whatever reason the orders are being shipped but not getting delivered. I did read a note that the office is trying to resolve all pending orders though. But from this week moving forward, orders with New Zealand shipping or billing address would not be filled.

So disappointed to here this. Fortunately other banks are still having sucess or Id really be stuck.