Still need more time?

Wanted to see if she still needed some more time bulking up or if I could harvest possibly soon.

6 Likes

Look ready, but need to check the trichomes. Any magnified pics? Great looking plant btw.

3 Likes

Hoooooly frosty goodness. Looks like maybe a little more time, but like @HeyJB said, gotta see those trichs. Nice plants!

4 Likes

Seriously, can I just smoke the fan leaves? :unamused:

3 Likes

I’d save them in a ziploc in the fridge Nd use them for papers lol. That is just a gorgeous specimin!

3 Likes

Let me just throw this out there… ILGM BOM contest. :+1:

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! The triches are the truth tellers now. You will need to get some magnification to check them out.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Shes makin my mouth water

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and compliments! I’ll give her another week or two and see how she’s doing. I’ll try and get some good trichome pics too. It’s hard to properly focus my camera in the magnify sometimes!

1 Like

@HeyJB

4 Likes

These pics were taken toward the top of the colas

2 Likes

Looks sweet. Great Job👍

3 Likes

Looks awesome. If thats towards the top then shes probably about ready. Awesome looking! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great! Was gonna give her another two weeks but I guess at this point i should maintain an eye on the trichomes. Just wanna make sure she’s ripened enough.

I have some smaller nugs toward the base of the plant that still seem under developed. Could I harvest the tops and allow the lower base buds continue to grow? Or is it best to just harvest the entire plant?

Unless you’re going for comatose, she’s ready.

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll cut her down Wednesday!

1 Like

Some people do that all the time…harvesting partial plant. Either way i think it will work out fine.

2 Likes

1xlqOpx8T0dlV3ZoHV

1 Like