Still mind screwed

ok my plants are in between ankle and knee high. There is no white hairs, or pollen sacs. All that comes out is just new leafy growth. just leaves everywhere. Secondaries are growing nicely but still no balls sacs, or white hairs. Where a pistal should be to determine is just leafs. People who grow auto flowering, do you have the same thing? Stems are pencil sized and getting thicker by the week. Smells like pine and skunk. Skunk dry and pine wet.
Seeing we to far into the stages and still no clue at sex, I think and feel they may be auto’s. Major purple hues into stems, leaves and new growth. they DO NOT lack any deficiency in nutrients. If I can get an education as to how to put pics from my phone to this site, I will post pics. When I hook up my phone to usb all it does is charge it. HP all in 1 comp.

You can drag and drop pics into the reply window when you are done writing.

Also you need to post a support ticket as we need more info to answer your questions

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

2 Likes