Still Clipping the girls

Harvest Time, Clip, Clip, Clip. and more Clipping. Tis the season. How is everyone else doing?

2 Likes

Indoor grower, but will have a nice Fall/Winter harvest in late-November. I’ve got a friend and a Nephew that will help get her trimmed up.

Happy clipping!

4 Likes

Welcome to Harvbest Day!

1 Like

Beautiful girl there insane colas

2 Likes

Been clipping the Purple Haze girls, which are from seed. A couple of the plants have really good tops, The other ones not so. Seems like they like Big leaves. I need to do some research on how to grow big dense buds in tent and out doors. White widows from clones very leafy but more dense buds on them then the Purple Haze. The Purple Haze was real woody. We got a lot of good smoke from them and am happy. A lot of work, still clipping. Still learning.

Indoor will be with good lighting and training.

Outside you could’ve probably left em a lil longer to bulk up or done a bulking technique by clipping some of the top colas

1 Like

Thank you for that info

Mine single girl is real close to the chop. She will be easy to clean up as I have been pulling leaves here and there. Plus she is an Indica so this time it won’t take long to trim. Woohoo.

1 Like

H :sunglasses:arvest is always exciting, then being able to smoke or make edibles. Knowing how our plants were taking care of, and being able to save money is a ultimate goal!!!

1 Like