Sticky's 3rd + grow

Some of these gals are getting a little rooty. I have ocean forest on-hand. Does it make sense to top dress them with ocean, go get something else, or leave them alone? There is room in the pots. I can probably get a bag of happy frog locally. Any other suggestions? @Newt @Graysin @MeEasy

5 Likes

Any soil would work. I’d just add whatever they are already in.

4 Likes

I’m with Newt, I’d just top them off with whatever you have handy. If it happens to be the same stuff, cool. The plant probably won’t care.

3 Likes

what-he-said-look-up200

5 Likes

Thanks y’all.

4 Likes

Day 53 above ground. Day 33 of flower. Mixed 1.75 gallons vented tap water with 15mL tiger bloom and 7mL cal-mag and pH’d to 6.5.
Tallest Sour D👇

Tallest Gelato👇

Group shot has to be done at .7x zoom.

5 Likes

looking great, buds are looking sweet

2 Likes

Thank you! I was just making this pic of my best Sour D. From Monday and now today.

6 Likes

Day 55 above ground - 35 days/5 full weeks in flower.
Gave them 1.75 gallons vented tap water pH’d to 6.4. Had a small amount of runoff so I’m going up to 2 gallons for Tuesday.
Gelatos👇

Sour Diesels👇

6 Likes

Mighty good lookin’ buds

2 Likes

@Graysin thank you!

Day 57- Mixed 2 gallons vented tap water with 80mL big bloom and 8mL cal-mag, pH’d to 6.5. First gelato here has some brown spots on the leaves, even on some sugars. Shorty gelato rocking it.
Gelatos👇

Two of the Sour Diesels are getting purple. All three are plumping up.
Sour Ds👇

6 Likes

wow, those are looking so good. not much longer now

1 Like

@BudzMS Thank you! Amazing how they are only in their 6th week of flower. 39 days flowering. The gelatos look like they are on pace but yea the sour ds look ahead of the game. How is your 3 for the money grow going?

Day 59- Mixed 2 gallon vented tap water with 15mL tiger bloom pH’d to 6.4 and watered all 6 to runoff. The Gelatos have taller buds, but the Sour Ds are more dense. I trimmed a few leaves off the Gelatos to help with air circulation. They have plenty to spare.
Group shots!

Got some early trich shots from the Sour Ds. Not quite ready lol.

Dirty little loupe!

Sour D buds!

This Gelato with a 7" cola!

7 Likes

Playing with some neat phone tricks. Auto traces the bud. Sour Diesel buds.

4 Likes

dam those look amazing, better watch it, ILGM will be using your pics lol. they like buds in the white background

1 Like

Thank you! I thought about that and checked the Sour Diesel standard pic they have for the seeds. Shocking they look nothing alike lol. Who knows what they’re supposed to look like, as long as it’s a good smoke!

1 Like

Day 61- pH’d 2 gallons of vented tap water to 6.5 and watered them to runoff. I might just give them plain water from here on out. Tomorrow marks 6 full weeks (42 days) of flower, so I think I’m in that zone. The Sour Diesels are certainly far enough along. The Gelatos are showing some nute excess/deficiencies, so I think they’ve also had enough.
I never checked runoff PPM for these, but from what I’ve read, it would help determine the nute situation. Maybe next grow. I know you pros do it for a reason, not just for shits-and-giggles.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Day 63 and starting their 7th week in flower. Watered them with 2 gallons vented tap water pH’d to 6.5. That’s all they’re getting from here on out.
Sour Diesels👇

Possible November BOM entry

Gelatos👇

6 Likes