Sticky's 3rd + grow

Thanks Miss @JaneQP. They look happy this morning. Sour Ds are getting colorful.

5 Likes

Day 37- Mixed 1.5 gallon vented tap water with 60mL big bloom and 5mL cal-mag, pH’d to 6.5. Fed them all to runoff. I think this is day 15 of flower for the Gelatos, and day 17 of flower for the Sour Ds. Hard to say with no flip day.

3 Likes

Immediately after and 6 hours after watering.

2 Likes

Day 39- mixed 1.5 gallon vented tap water with 60mL big bloom and 5mL cal-mag, pH’d to 6.6. Now that I checked my notes, I realize I should have fed them the tiger bloom today. Oh well, they will have it on Sunday.
I rearranged them for no good reason other than a change in scenery, except I couldn’t find another spot where the short gelato would still get air, so she stayed put.

4 Likes

Day 41- Mixed 1.5 gallon vented tap water with 15mL tiger bloom, pH’d to 6.4. Fed them all to runoff, which is getting less and less. I set aside 1.75 gallons to vent for Tuesday.
Sour Ds nugs are getting thick and smelling lemony. Gelatos are thinner, but stacking nicely. Might have a November BOM entry!

Sour D cola👇

Gelato cola👇

4 Likes

Day 43- Mixed 1.75 gallon vented tap water with 70mL big bloom and 6mL cal-mag. pH was high at 7.3, and its usually lower with all that big bloom, so I calibrated the meter. Checked out, so pH down to 6.5. At least now I know my cheapo pH meter is accurate. Fed them to runoff. Got a little more this time due to the additional quart of water. Got what I wanted, a good drenching.

2 Likes

And I threw a brick under the Gelato shorty so she can be with everyone else.

4 Likes

Day 45- 1.75 gallon tap water with 15mL tiger bloom pH up to 6.4. Day 25 of flower for the Sour Ds (left), and 23 for the Gelatos (right).

2 Likes

Day 47- 1.75 gallon vented tap water pH’d to 6.5. Thats it! Fed them straight water today.

2 Gelatos👇

2 Sour Ds👇

2 Likes

looking great, you have sweet buds forming

1 Like

@JaneQP, @Newt, @MeEasy, @Graysin, @BudzMS, @dirtydave, @beardless, question for ya.
Here is my Sour D with burnt tips at Oct 7 and now today. Is it getting worse, recovering, same? Maybe Potassium def?

3 Likes

Potassium was my thought on examining. At first I thought you were pointing out the fall-color type leaf appearance, but now I see the edges of the other fans.

3 Likes

Excess and deficiency of potassium looks very similar, if you have been giving them potassium already it could be to much but the other side if you haven’t been. I over do it sometimes especially on the sativas they can be picky about food during flower

2 Likes

Potassium would be my first guess as well. But frankly, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Thanks gang. I’ll keep an eye on it. I fed them straight water yesterday, and will give them Tiger Bloom tomorrow.

1 Like

Day 49- 7 full weeks old. Mixed 1.75 gallon vented tap water with 15mL Tiger Bloom, pH’d to 6.5. Fed them all to runoff.
Only 7 weeks out of the ground and here they are at this stage. How about that!
2 Sour D mains👇

2 Gelato mains👇

3 Likes

looking awesome, youre rocking it

1 Like

This gelato has a double branch right out of the trunk and the opposite branch has a double top.

I’ll take these mutations all day.
I trimmed a bit and took some more shots today. Gelatos are the lighter green. The 2 front plants are in bad photo spots, so they don’t get much fame other than the group shot and the Sour D main cola shot.

3 Likes

Thanks cuz!

1 Like

Day 51- Mixed 75 gallon vented tap water with 70mL big bloom and 7mL cal-mag. They seem happy. Here’s a close-up of a Sour D and a Gelato. The SD has the purple.

3 Likes