Sticky's 3rd + grow

Thank you, Budz!
These are two of my best nugs from last harvest, and I saved them for last. Sour Diesel on the left and Gelato on the right. Harvested Thanksgiving 2022. I hope I get a lot more of these out of my current grow!

3 Likes

those are some sweet nugs. fine work right there

1 Like

Day 56- everyone seems to be doing well. I watered the 2x4 girls this morning and will water the 2x3 tomorrow. The Gelatos are getting big. The Sour Ds are further along and starting to smell great. The grow (lung) room has been consistently around 73⁰ during the day and 65⁰ at night. It’s warmer than the rest of the basement, so im happy with it. Humidity has been steady around 50-55%.
2x4👇

2x3👇

5 Likes

wow, youre rocking it

2 Likes

Thanks i appreciate it!

2 Likes

Good morning, folks. I think the 2x3 girls in the 7-gallon pots are hungry. I really haven’t given them much of anything in terms of nutes. I figured 7 gallons of soil will take some time, and we are now at 6 weeks since transplanting into these pots. They are both a lighter green compared to the other tent (not just the lighting), and are also showing some leaf deficiencies, apart from the occasional splash burn. Looks like the big Gelato might be eating its lower leaves, and the Sour Diesel has a couple brown spots, even on top. They’re not bad, but I think they are a little bit hungry for everything.

For tomorrow, I mixed up two gallons of water with half strength FF trio nutes (Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom) & cal-mag+. I will also mix in another gallon of plain water for 3 gallons total and more diluted nutes. I don’t want to push them too much.
I also ordered some Captain Jacks Neem Oil for the damn gnats. I’ve never used it before, but I assume I just spray the soil. Can I spray it soon after I water/feed, or is it better to wait a day?
PS- Check out this bottom nug on the SD!

It’s pretty solid, so I’ll let it grow!
Overall shots this morning

4 Likes

Day 63!- 2x4 girls were fed this morning. Gelatos are big. I used some garden wire to spread them all.

I did the same to the 2x3 Gelato with the garden wire. I wished I did this before I trimmed a bunch of lower branches so I could have kept more. Oh well. The Sour Diesel is so thick and dense, especially from underneath. I moved them around so the SD gets more air movement underneath. All good so far!

6 Likes

lookimg great, got some thick trunks

3 Likes

Appreciate it Budz. Have fun at cannacon!
Saturday update- day 66
2x3 gelato is still a very light green. The sour d is looking better. I fed them another batch of 2 gallons water with 60mL Big Bloom, 15mL Tiger Bloom, and 10mL cal-mag+. There is some nitro in the tiger and cal, so hoping its enough to bring it back. She looks healthy if not for the light color and yellowing leaves.

No real update for the 2x4. Ill give them a feed tomorrow.

5 Likes

looking great brother. Cannacon was a blast, i will post the stuff i picked up when i get home evening

3 Likes

Day 70- 4 weeks into flower for the diesels and 3 weeks in for the gelatos. I rearranged the 2x4 again to get better airflow, and I also tried to open up the 2x3 diesel with some garden wire. Shes so dense and I want to avoid rot.

![20230301_074352|690x388] (upload://zurRZ8KeLfz98E2TUk4PvFqkaYZ.jpeg)

Diesel before

Diesel after
Not much of a difference. Its growing into one huge ring of a bud!

4 Likes

the ring of bud lol, theyre all looking great

2 Likes

Day 77- Actually 6 full weeks into flower for the purple and 2x3 diesels, and now 5 weeks into flower for the three gelatos and young (red) diesel. Overall, they seem to be somewhat unhappy. Gelatos are fading and the diesels are getting crispy. IIRC, this is similar to last grow. Maybe we are only 3-4 weeks away, but I dont like how they are holding up. For my next round I will change up to a happy frog or more likely make my own coco base soil and organic nutes.
2x4

2x3

2 Likes

looking great, i am doing all coco next grow, the growth is so much better.

2 Likes

Happy Friday. I am trying to give this gelato some help. This is the 7-gallon pot biggn. She wants to be healthy, but has been eating and fading her lower leaves for some time now. Buds are looking good, again trying to be healthy. I mixed up 2 gallons of water with 80mL big bloom and used tiger bloom as pH downfrom 7.3 to 6.4. Took about 3 mL in two gallons.
I loosened the top 2 inches or so of the soil and sprinkled 3 tsp of myco bliss on top prior to watering. The directions call for 1-2 tsp per gallon, and I added .5tsp/gallon. I used the mist nozzle on the sprayer to start the watering/feed. Once everything was good and wet, I removed the nozzle for a free flow. I am using my old water softener lid as a drain pan, and gave the whole two gallons to her. She’s now resting in her own runoff, and soaking it back up. In the few minutes its taken me here to type and take some pics, she has already soaked up about 1/4" from the pan. I will see whats left in an hour and put her back in the tent. Next up is the diesel.

3 Likes

looking great, wont be long now

1 Like

Took a close look at my big diesel this morning while giving it the same treatment as its sister gelato got yesterday. Trichomes look close! I might be closer to harvest than I thought.

Overall

3 Likes

Thanks again Budz for the support!

2 Likes

looks close enough for me lol.

2 Likes

I know. She looks ready to me too. I’m not sure if I made those ambers from trying to open her up and moving her around, or if she’s just ready. Mostly everything is cloudy. Just 6 1/2 weeks of flower though.

2 Likes