Sticky's 3rd + grow

Day 10- growing. I just noticed some gnats flying around the tent. Top is dry, but there is still plenty of moisture in the pots, and the solos. Not sure which soil they came from, the Fox Farm OF or the Harvest Organics.

I finally got a humidifier to help the whole house, but also the grow room. My curing bags were in the low-mid 50s% humidity, so I also got some 58% boveda packs and got them in my grove bags. I put a couple small lettuce leaves in the bags for a couple hours and that raised the humidity to acceptable levels, and now the boveda packs to maintain them. Small plain lettuce leaves worked well for me, and didn’t add any flavor like an orange peel could. I would rather use a cannabis leaf, but I don’t have any. This forum rocks. I’ve done a little research, and some freeze a couple leaves to keep for this very reason. I intend to for this next run.

3 Likes

Day 14- Watered for the first time in a week. Had to do it in stages because the soil was dry and hydrophobic to start. Ended up using a little over a gallon of pH 6.65 water.
I’ll transplant the solos into 7-gallon pots tomorrow or Friday. Gotta give them a day or 2 to dry a little and grow more. Just seeing a couple roots poking out the bottom now.

3 Likes

looking great, keep rocking it

1 Like

Transplant done. Sprinkled Myco Bliss into the holes created by solo cups, and in went the babies. Good roots all around. Hopefully no shock.

3 Likes

The transplant did appear to slow them down, but they seem to be OK now. 3 gallon tent is growing well.

2 Likes

looking great, they’re chugging along.

1 Like

Update- Day 35. Been a while since last update and theyre all growing a lot. This time during my previous grow I was 2 weeks into flower! Ive been tying branches down, but havent done much in fan leaf trimming/removal to expose the sites. Today I tied more branches down and removed the fan leaves in the way to expose more sites. I had to top one of the Gelatos in the 2x4 because I was running out of tie-downs! Lol it was getting out-of-hand and had to be done. The SD in the 2x3 has split at least three of its branches into two, making 6! Stretch should be coming soon, especially after this abuse.
2x4 Gelato 1

Topped

Gelato 2

2x4 Sour Diesel 1

SD 2- youngest one

2x3 Gelato

2x3 SD

Branches naturally split

4 Likes

looking great brother. i picked a bag of 75 tie down stakes at lowes pretty cheap

1 Like

Got the same 75 pack of the staples lol. I have plenty more, but feel like I have plenty of tops on her, and I don’t have any more room to tie down another set or two or 3 of branches lol. I’m also using heftier tent stakes that really hold some of them down.

1 Like

you do have some thick branches but thats good

1 Like

Next day after LST/trim they bounce back and are thirsty. Gave the 2x4 girls half strength FF Grow Big with their water this morning. 2x3 girls got much less abuse and are good till tomorrow for water/feed. 5 weeks in and finally seeing early signs of flowering.
2x4 Gelatos

2x4 Sour Ds- elder one is starting to flower.

2x3 Gelato

2x3 Sour D- starting to flower.

Ready, set, stretch!

2 Likes

looking great, i like the training

1 Like

Looking good in there Sticky :+1::beers::palm_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

@Stickyicky407 Happy Cannaversary

2 Likes

Wow, been a year already? Thanks @BudzMS!

2 Likes

it goes quick

2 Likes