Stickyickyick Grow Journal

@Stickyickyick, Thanks for the tag. I will be keeping up with your grow.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag set to watch ,your plants look good. As mentioned 5 gallon pots will work fine . You can easily fill your 4x2 space with two plants in 5 gallon pots. Good luck

1 Like

5-7gal seem to be the norm. I usually use 5gal. I only grow autos indoors, my photos are grown in my hydro system, to be able to create a kinda perpetual grow. I do have an auto that I had to up pot to a 10gal. I wish that I could show you a picture but, again tonight it’s a no go on posting pictures for me. All of the above are giving you sound advice. It’s kinda up to you, your in the drivers seat. 5gal or 7gal either will produce a good plant, just depends on your growing style or what you want to get :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply’s everyone!!! If I keep them in 5 gal pots would that mean I would switch to flowering a bit sooner than you would in a 7 gal? Or does that have no relation?

An auto is gonna flower when it decides it wants to, either way

1 Like

The one that I ended up going from 5-10gal was just being stubborn. I harvested the auto that was planted at the same time several months ago

@repins12 I have a random seed mix. I guess I just have to assume they’re photos

Then the size that I would go with would depend on how long I intended to veg before flipping to flower

@repins12 @Hellraiser that makes sense. But with the size of my tent I think that limits me to a certain extent. So let’s say all 4 are females and I stick with the 5gal pots, how long would I veg before flipping to flower?

I’d veg long enough for them to push out preflowers, then transplant the females and give them a another week or 2 to grow into their new pots and then flower them.

1 Like

@Hellraiser and once I start flowering, how long do you suggest until harvest?

1 Like

Looking at your plants, they are probably close to a 50/50 hybrid of sativa/indica, so flowering should be in the 8-10 weeks range.

1 Like

You’re the freakin man @Hellraiser!! I hope they’re a little more indica than sativa. Those make the best hybrids!!

1 Like

Okay I’m pretty sure my oldest plant (which is right at about 6-7 weeks) is starting to show sex. It looks a lot like a she. What do you guys think?

Could be a nipple. :eyes:

2 Likes

what are you transplanting into? Coco? Fox farms? Sorry I missed that part somewhere? Ok you said FFhf right? And you are feeding nutes? If so… that might be a problem? Maybe not immediately but soon.

1 Like

a few days too early to tell the sex from that picture

1 Like

@Cannabianim in FFHF. Transplanting to 5 gallons as soon as sex is confirmed. I am feeding nutes. One of the girls has had this splotchy color for a couple weeks now. Even before I started feeding nutes. Any guesses?

That looks like some kind of disease to me.

@Nickknowsfunny oh shit for real?!