Stickyickyick Grow Journal

@Nickknowsfunny I was looking for that one but it was out of stock and I need one right away. I ended up getting the phresh 6”x16”. But I got the ducting from AC infinity :man_shrugging:. Thank you for your input though homie!

@Stickyickyick no problem. I am going to tag you in my grow.

1 Like

@Nickknowsfunny sounds good bro :call_me_hand:

Hopefully you’ll be in good shape, good job!

1 Like

Set to tag along if thats good

1 Like

@Chasworks absolutely! All are welcome! I’ll need all the help I can get!

@Hellraiser I need your all-mighty guidance. As I mentioned previously I’m following your nute feed through and through. I watered/fed them for the first time after transplanting to 3 gallon pots about 9 days ago. The soil stayed moist for all that time but I think I’m just about ready to water/feed them again. I just wanted to know how you change your nute feed as time goes on?

After transplanting to 3 gal pots, I start with a 1/4 dose feeding then usually do feed/water/feed, after a couple feedings I bump up to 1/2 dose and never really go beyond that. I like to do the calmag on the water only days so it doesn’t drive up the ppm on the feed days and makes the water days not so dilute. But really look at your plants and adjust as needed, if looking really dark green, throw in another water only, if getting a little light green, throw in another feeding instead of a water only. I always take a good look at the plants when it’s time to water and think “what do you need?”.

1 Like

@Hellraiser Awesome! Thank you! So after a couple few feeds you’d bump up from 2mls of everything in a 2gallon batch of water to 4mls of everything in a 2 gallon batch?

@Hellraiser @Zee @Nickknowsfunny @dbrn32 Idk if it matters or not, but is it okay to top on watering/feeding days?

Still in veg right? I don’t know of any reason it would matter that you are watering or feeding.

3 Likes

I usually top and feed/water same day. Never had any problems

2 Likes

Yep, top away.

2 Likes

What they said! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished topping the last two girls last night and watered/fed them for the second time. I mixed 2 gallons of distilled water and put a half teaspoon (2.4mls) of Connoisseur grow parts A&B, and Voodoo Juice. The B-52 I kinda messed up and used a little under 1/2 a tablespoon (6-7mls). Hopefully it doesn’t have any major effect on the plants. As I mentioned in the first post, the plant you’ll see on the bottom left is roughly 2 weeks older than the other 3, but she had nutrient issues from the original soil I used (Kellogg Garden Organics “All Natural Potting Soil”) as well as the wrong lighting I had been using. She looked like she was dying, but once I transplanted to FFHF she sprouted back to life, and the other three just about caught right up to her. She does seem to be pulling ahead now so I topped her first, about a week and a half ago. Hopefully it doesn’t negatively affect the even canopy I’m aiming for. Worst case I send her away to a friend and roll out with the three that are the same age. Problem is, with my random seed collection, I won’t know which ones are male or female until just before flowering, and with my 4x2x5 tent, I might not be able to squeeze 4 plants for the flowering stage. I could swear I seen some hair like things near some of the nodes that almost resemble pistils, however I don’t know shit about shit lol. I could use some guidance as to when I should be transferring these girls into 7 gallon fabric pots. Just an estimate as to how long I have until I make that transfer so that I can start the SCROG process. If anyone has anyone else in mind to tag into this journal, please feel free. I will tag a few peeps I may have left out in this post as well. I also have some HVAC ducting arriving this week along with a carbon filter that I plan to install on the exterior of my tent that I could use some guidance with in addition to everything else lol. Any and all help is VERY much appreciated!! Everyone in this forum has been so great!! I can’t even begin to thank each and every one of you!! But I intend to spread the love as much as possible!!!

@Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 @repins12 @MrPeat @AfgVet @MidwestGuy @imSICKkid @OG_Kenobi @Enlightened420

4 Likes

@Drinkslinger @kellydans @LAnewgrower

1 Like

Thanks for the tag appreciate it,
Being a noob myself, I can’t offer any advice, I’ll be watching and we can learn together.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

2 Likes

The larger the Pot the larger the plant, if your worried about space maybe consider a 5 gal pot stay lit set to ride along

3 Likes

Hey Sticky, I transplant into 7 gal fabric pots at about 8 weeks of age, but with known females. I would not transplant an unknown sex into a 7 gal, would be a waste, so I’d wait until the plants show preflowers (usually start showing at 6-7 weeks) and only transplant the verified females.

4 Likes

Also as Chasworks said, consider 5 gal pots, you can get 4 of those pots in a 4x2 if needed, though you may not need 4 after they start showing sex.

5 Likes