Sticky, sticky flowers 5 wks 2 days Purp Haze

Hi folks,

I’m so excited lol! Wanted to share pics of this cola top on one of my Purple Haze at 5 weeks 2 days (from 12/12 switch). Walked out of our bedroom this morning and got punched in the face by her perfume, first time with the tent still sealed - awesome!

Had nutr issue, corrected (with help from Covertgrower and MeEasy, thank you so much!). I stopped using Advanced Nutr. (Bloom & Micro) and am now alternating plain ph’d water with Flower Fuel (50%) & Cal-Mag added to every other watering. Seems to be working great, leaf discoloration stopped and as you can see, her buds are frosting up like crazy.

I can’t wait until she’s done. Fingers crossed all goes well for the next few weeks. Thanks for looking, I just wanted to share her where she could be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

~h

6 Likes

Just beautiful🥴

1 Like

Looks stunning! I can’t wait till my lady looks this great!

1 Like

Whats the watts on the led light if you dont mind me
Asking? Im a new grower lol would like to try led not sure whats a good brand or Watts

1 Like

Joker, my tent is 4x4 and either 6.5 or 7’ tall. I’m using 2 lights in my tent, both are Mieemclux 1500W LED. Got them on amazon on a flash sale for $109 ea. (reg $139 I think). I have no complaints on these lights at all. The purple you see in the pics is from the light on the left, had to turn the one over this plant off to take pics. I run them most of the time on full-spec, but if we’re having too warm of a day I will drop it down to the red bloom setting for a couple hours until the tent is cooled to where I want it again.

~h

1 Like