Stick with AN or try GH Flora

For my first grow ive been using full strength micro/grow/bloom voodoo/b52/big bud/overdrive and ive gone through a lot of it. Very happy with results, but im noticing with the GH flora series its significantly less ml per gallon. Even their aggressive feeding schedule is less. So im wondering if anyone has an opinion of which one they feel is better, and if its AN, can i still get good results by halfing the ml per gallon over the full grow?

If i do get flora, i was thinking something like this

General Hydroponics Flora Series Performance Pack -GRO Micro Kool Bloom Kleen GH https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QQD85BG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_61CERYMFVJGQNRYYMHBJ

Have you considered jacks 321? As far as bang for buck… it goes a long way.

Jacks Hydroponic 5-12-26 Part A Fertilizer

Jack’s 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate 25 lb. Fertilizer - Part B (1)

Magnesium Sulfate 100% Water Soluble (10 Pounds)

2 Likes

I’m using fish and kelp, GH Bloom, Cal mag, GH Micro nutrients, Terpinator, worm casting juice and Nirvana

1 Like

I haven’t used AN products although there are many who do and like it. The expense is the biggest complaint. I have used GH and grown with just the base 3 nutes as well as the full line. It grows good cannabis but is kind of a PITA to mix and dilute all of those products. Last year I went to Jack’s 3-2-1 and I’ll be sticking with that for the near future. It’s the easiest nutrient line I’ve found and works beautifully. It also is mixed full strength from first application to harvest. Great stuff.

This is a long video of a lecture by Bruce Bugbee of Utah State and Apogee Instruments on the use of JR Peters products growing hemp (Jack’s). It’s worth watching.

2 Likes

@Budz it comes in solid form though right? Do you just mix it into water? No issues with sediment?

When you say fish and kelp is that a supplement or something you make yourself?

No Its a liquid fertilizer that puts the stank in buds. I use GS Plant foods organic liquid fish and kelp and get it off eBay. I also use the GH liquid Kool bloom 0-10-10

1 Like

Thanks ill check it out

If you mix it fully. No issues. I mix concentrates in smaller bottles. As to be sure. One bottle for my A and salt and seperate for B. As you want B to go last after A/salt are fully disolved.

1 Like

They got it on amazon and it aint a bad price. Im gonna research in a bit further. Definitely seen it mentioned on here a lot. Might give it a go. Thanks

1 Like

It’s not the easiest nutrients I’ve used. But definitely went with it because it was comparable in ease and astronomically cheaper. I don’t think anything could be easier than RB’s. But quite pricey…

1 Like

Is it ok to switch nutrients in the middle of a grow? Can i start out the next grow finishing off my AN and then switch to jacks?

If you’re vigilant. Use your gut. I bounced RB and jacks one grow. No adverse effects from that. Was just being lazy. Since I had jacks already mixed for coco. I gave it to my soil.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Im hoping i have enough left to finish my current grow, but dont want to end up in a spot where i need to buy more AN for this grow and then i have a bunch leftover going to waste.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes