steverino, A “Participant” asks
Soon, I’ll have seedlings at 8 weeks, ready for transplanting to larger pots – 5 questions:
- The soil should have what NPK ratios? (currently germinating soil .05 .05 .05)
- Can I mix in vermiculite and other water retention materials?
- When do they start receiving booster, and other supplements?
- What supplements work best?
Strains are Gold Leaf, and Northern lights. Indoors now, switching to full outdoors in a secluded garden area of my home. I intend to let them grow vegetative all summer if need be hoping they get quite large.
- Summer is intense here in the California desert – can they survive if I water them a lot?