Steps to harvest

What do I need to do prior to harvest is there a big run off and then dark for couple days then harvest and hang to dry ?

2 Likes

I’m a noob but as I understand it ypu let the color of the trichomes dictate when you harvest …as far as the dark period goes …mine are outdoors so I’m sure someone else can chime in …I have hear of people doing 35-48 hours of darkness right before they harves good luck sorry im not much help

1 Like

Wondering about a rinse is that a thing

I have done flush and no flush. I don’t know that I am experienced enough to know the difference. I think you would have to sample many plants. So many variables so I think it would be hard to say yes or no. Others probably have an expert opinion. So stick around and wait to see what they have to say.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I will say this, I’m in hydro so I reduce the nutes during the last two weeks. Then 48 hrs of darkness. Depending on how they look, I might hang them to dry without trimming, or I might trim before I hang. Again a lot of factors to consider. Time will teach you. :v::sunglasses:

Thank you much

1 Like

Yes it is. If you search utube, you’ll find videos about rinsing with peroxide, especially in outdoor grows.

1 Like