Stepping inside for the first time

I kno right! Pretty soon will be doing test runs :+1::wink:

2 Likes

If you ever notice some cfl’s will stay illuminated for almost 2 hours after lights out…
Just throwing it out there for my cfl growers out there. … don’t run led’s … but will keep an eye on it if I do… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Yeah, right around 6 seconds and it’s completely dark.

2 Likes

There aren’t any pictures there yet, but here is a link to FloridaSon's Blueberry Autos for y’all to see.

It seems my phone isn’t wanting to upload today. Data is really slow and spotty. I was going to also start something for my 4 mothers, but I’ll try tomorrow.

Another day in paradise…

3 Likes

FloridaSon's indoor mothers to get to the topic for the 4 mothers.

The 6 B.S. well, 5 now, don’t fit this topic anymore, so I guess I’m done with this one except for questions that may arise from new readers.

Thanks everyone!..

5 Likes

Thanks man good reading :thumbsup: I’ll enjoy the next one too !

…onward and upward ! :rocket::earth_americas:

2 Likes

Thanks @FloridaSon will be looking for your next topic when you start it
Tag me if you would sir :v::sunglasses: CB

Since they were started here, I’ll do this update.

The hardest thing I’ve ever done in my growing career!..

And the abomination is still alive! :rage:

As soon as I post this I’ll be taking the damned thing to my stupid brother in law. If it stays longer it’ll die a most violent death!!!:imp:

I’d much rather him get his damn pollen before I have a crop outside that he could ruin! There’s gonna be a family feud if I end up with a seed this year!!!

I suspect BS3 & 4 are males as well. Getting that rage feeling with 4 especially. I should have a definite in a day or two.

2 and 5 are female and I’m trying a spot for them before I transplant up. 6 got broke off at the soil level a couple days after going outside.

My 2 females that will be staying outside…

While checking them for sex, I noticed white flies. I’ll treat mine later when I get back home. I’m not going to waste my stuff on his abomination!

@Countryboyjvd1971, I’m pissed off about letting it live, yet proud that I was able to overcome a compulsion for the good of my grow. It’s a two edge sword!! :wink:

BS2 was another missed FIM. I really thought I was in the right spot this time. Will try again…

5 Likes

Ha I understand but you know my rules @FloridaSon
I’m the only male in my garden hahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Hope your wrong about the others bro keep me posted

3 Likes

Okay thanks, mine doesn’t do that…like I said it stays very dim in one of the 200w chips, with it plugged in and OFF

1 Like

It was a month or so ago,another grower was having the same trouble, but his wasn’t a cobb style. He had the light plugged in a timer the in the recept. The way he got it to stop is he put a surge protector power strip in the electric recep then the timer , and then of course your light.
Hope this helps
Edit: @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

Well, you wanted an update…3&4 are in little pieces enriching my worm bed!:imp:

Man! That sure felt good!! I’m usually pissed when I’m killing them. After letting that one live, it was almost a joyous event ripping them out of the pots and doing what’s suppose to be done!

2 females out of 5 since BS6 never made it to determination. If I didn’t have the feminized inside I’d be pretty bummed, but I’ll have plenty of clones to work with.

I don’t sell, so I’ve had to find homes for the clones I won’t need. I think I have it covered so that I won’t have to throw any out. Unless I’m underestimating the amount of clones I’ll have. Then I’ll be wishing y’all lived closer.

If I get to the point of needing to get rid of more than I have homes for, maybe I could figure out a way to help @Mudduck since he’s relatively close. :wink:

Damn it felt great to kill those bastards…

6 Likes

Hahaha killing them is good frustration release
:smiling_imp::imp::smiling_imp::imp::smiling_imp::imp: glad you go them outta the grow room
Too many clones hahaha that’s a good problem to have :v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

3 Likes

Lol @FloridaSon , I can ear horror film music in my head (like “Jaws” or “Halloween”)…:smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::notes:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Lol…while I was destroying them, the song in my head was Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold! Great tune for aggressive work! Kept the drywall flying when I was hanging…

3 Likes

I have a hard time killing anything. I have clones I have to toss today :frowning: (not looking forward to it) …in the future I will be accepting donations for them, then noobs can kill them…! LOL

5 Likes

I have same problem every time I clone [which is not a bad thing had 9/10 make it] I just veg extra for 2 weeks and flower In 1 gallon pots. I only put 4 in 5 gallon buckets for 8 week veg rest get 2 weeks them into flower room

2 Likes

I can’t bring myself to kill 1 yet. I just put 6 of the 10 I have in 1 gal pots. They will still produce between .5 to 1 oz each. Plus I had room in flower room since I had harvested 3 of my 5 big plant already.

1 Like

I hear you I’m a former sea of green grower myself and I can squeeze plants close(6"×6") and still get a half an ounce to an ounce each, but honestly right now it’s just not going to work that way for me.

I’m just going to stop taking as many cuttings until I get my little ganga venture going, if it goes well I may be producing clones instead of flowering plants LOL

3 Likes

The bag seed grow has been moved now to here…

I won’t be posting any other updates here anymore, only responding…

2 Likes