Stems are dark purple and older leafs are falling. please help!

Hello,
Im new to this forum :slight_smile:
i need your help folks… I gave her (i mean plant) nutrients. After that plant stems become purple. and leafs looks like that.
What can i do?
Is there any solution?
Will plant be again?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = first i used nutrient with more nitrogen(40:11:11). after that happend that occasion. and i used nutrient with more phosphorus (11:40:11). thats all…

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: i dont know that information becouse that seed gave me my friend from his plant… He does not know that too unfortunately.

Age from Sprout: 3 moths

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 5 kg soil is with peat and perlit.

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? - im watering once in 5 day. when the plate under the pot is dry.

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: Unfortunately, i dont have pH measruing instrument.

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: I dont have TDS measuring instrument too :confused:

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor.

Light system, size and height from plants: 2 Led lamps. 2100 lumen, 6500 kelvin. distane from plant is 8 or 10 sm.

Temps; Day, Night: temp is 20-30c day and night.

Humidity; Day, Night: i think its normal… i dont know how to control or measrue that.

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: No.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: i dont know whats that

Co2; Yes, No: what?

(I just deleted 3 photo and added 2 new)

Firts of all what is this flower?

Other info:
I added passive vent system in my box.
Today the soil was dry and I just watered it with clean distilled water. I’m planing to water it again with (11-40-11) nutrient in a few days.
I can’t buy pH meter at this moment because its not in my country. I will buy it on Amazon as soon as I can.
I also bought timer for lights. Now timer is set on 6\18…
At this moment she is growing for 2 moths and 2 weeks and she is 0.5 metre tall.
Here is a new photo of my little girl <3

1 Like

Could you copy and paste a support ticket?? Hard to diagnose without all the information. Add anything else that you feel is important too and we will get you straightened out!

3 Likes

[quote=“bob31, post:2, topic:12991”]
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you
[/quote] here is one @Alnitak

4 Likes

Thanks for posting the support ticket @BIGE!!

2 Likes

no problem @MattyBear
i’m glad to help when/where i can…

2 Likes

I’m sure @Alnitak met his maximum number of posts due to being new and hopefully we hear back soon

3 Likes

yea,i never got that rule,but it is a rule…lol

2 Likes

@Alnitak what are your temps? Also what is your feed schedule? @MattyBear your probably right.

Aside from that, fill out the support ticket given to you @Alnitak

Purple stems might be genetics. I have a bag seed growing and she has gorgeous purple stems. Post the support ticket thought for the other issues.

Thank you a lot <3

I just paste it… now you read it <3 thanks

Welcome @Alnitak
What nutrients are you using and how much ?
Purple stems and the health of the foliage , looks like nitrogen/phosphurous deficient

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @Alnitak! Ph is really important to know! MJ can be finicky when it comes to having the proper ph at the roots. Can you get a ph meter? You will need a way to vent the hot air out of your tent. Have you looked into carbon filters? Having good air movement helps to deter mold and some pests and helps strengthen stems and branches. What nutrients did you use? And what’s the brand of your soil? I know it seems like a lot, but there are a few things us growers need to have to have a successful grow, and some things that aren’t needed, but make our lives easier. I would start with getting a ph meter and calibration fluid, fan(s), and a way to test the temperature and humidity inside your tent. I’ll bring in @bob31 because he is really good at helping people understand things and has all the right questions! Good luck and I’ll follow along to see your progress!!!

2 Likes

Looks like a ph and over watering issues

5 Likes

Was going to say let her dry out then water with a little cal-mag…when pot is dry pick it up and feel weight then water …pick pot up ea day and when feels lite again water…of coarse keep an eye on her if she starts to droop then water …this will help you from over watering or under watering which can look similar… also pots like that are not the best for mj you want more room for your roots those taper in so less room for roots she will get root bound…how old is She? She may already be…transplant into fabric pot if possible and that will help her dry between waterings @Alnitak

3 Likes

I agree with @Hogmaster
I imagine the PH is out of whack a bit creating a dificiency. Also the droopy leafs are indicative of being over watered.

As @MattyBear stated PH is very important to growing cannabis. A lot of issues that arise can be prevented with monitoring your PH.

3 Likes

Okay, first of all I will buy pH meter…

1 Like

So I have to water it less?

1 Like

I have never seen my plant dry, but I’m watering her once in a 5 days. What can I do? Is there more ways to get her dry?