Stem is drying roots are week

My plants are 3 weeks old and since it’s my first time I decided to grow in the closet I got random female seeds so I have no idea what I’m planting but one of them is starting to look purple. Anyway the fan leaves are incredibly healthy but the stem and roots are drying I water them when ever the soil is dry and I tried to not allow the soil to dry and tried to let the soil dry but nothing has changed except the stems are still drying I have a fan giving them a breeze and another one to suck the air out to freshen up the air inside and my lights are pretty good too I found them in the garage so I don’t know the output but I think it’s bright enough also the temperature is 24 C°.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! So many great people to help you here.

What kind of medium is that ?!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group.

What kind of soil are you using? It looks like clay. Do your cups have holes for drainage?

5 Likes

The stem in the second pic is damping off from being too wet.
I’m also curious about your soil.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Overall I think your plants look good. I do recommend transplant to bigger pots with some good organic cannabis friendly soil will have much better drainage. Also at that point you can backfill up on the stretching stems to about an inch from the foliage. Good luck

2 Likes

There are holes at the buttom and the soil is from my mothers garden I do not know so what type of soil should I get and I already prepared the pots.

1 Like

Thank-you I will do that just have to purchase good soil

2 Likes

Your bigger one looks likes it should take a soil swap ok if you are very gentle, the second one im not sure about. Its iffy looking but should pull out of it of you can get it in new soil. Im just a beginner but, I would advise fox farms light warrior for your starting soil. Somebody with better knowledge should help you more.

1 Like

Agree. Upgrade the soil.

1 Like

Thakyou guys I will start as soon as I get new soil.

1 Like