ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

@beardless just started round two!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag over. You are off to good start. Glad to hang out

5 Likes

Just noticed, your lamp is wall to wall. Nice stealth box coverage im sure. Can’t wait to see that box filled up! 2 photos can surely do just that.

4 Likes

Yes haha it fits literally by a half inch each way! Pefect haha :joy:. Yes I’m hoping these two I can spread wall to wall with colas and a net that’s my goal. @pr

3 Likes

Here’s some shots from my first grow in stealth box :ninja: @beardless

15 Likes

That’s awesome! First ive seen. Been wondering. Figured you been working away from home, and just didn’t post yet. Helluva job! Now i can sleep well at night finally. Haha. So total weight?!

3 Likes

Time for me to step things up obviously! Hoping for fair haul from mangos. We shall find out over the weekend.

3 Likes

Total weight off four plants got about 10 ozs of good solid nugs and another two ozs of larf fluffiness lol @pr the mangos are doing to do you right for two plants man! They were beautiful :star_struck:

n

18 Likes

Nice work!

4 Likes

I hope I can get a grow like that one day. :blush::+1::v:

4 Likes

Nice work good looking buds

5 Likes

Thank you fellas!

2 Likes

Congrats on that run brother !!

3 Likes

Me too @Flitme. Hang around here, and Im sure we will.

3 Likes

I’d watch how much silica u give now if u wanna do any lst I did silica a bit early like so and snapped quite a few branches I didn’t expect to snap lol. Know start soca about a week into flip sometimes right as I flip it to flower as some plants get a. It of torture after flower is initiated

4 Likes

Great looking buds bro. That was a nice harvest for sure :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! And yeah @Mark0427 there literally only getting a drop in one batch once a week haha

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what this light brings now summer is not here. Lol. All room conditions r so so so much better thank they were. So nice to wake up to 48% rh not 70s lol

3 Likes

Yes I know right! I’m excited too on top of that my temps are finally regular and not running high 80s low 90s, so maybe I’ll be able to do some better temp drops later in flower and see if anymore colors will come out better.

3 Likes

Those last 2 pics are the average size of my buds. I have no real big buds, but nice consistent density from top to bottom. Even the smallest ones, I wouldn’t call larfy. Still not done pulling from tent, but calling it quits for tonight.

3 Likes