ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! đŸ’Ș

Now that I realized we are talking “Clowns, Bell, Chicago”
Bob Bell - Bozo the Clown
Ron Bell- the illegitimate udder-brudder “Liar Bell” - southern pronunciation
and Clara Bell and Cookie his side kick clowns

1 Like

Alcohol or peroxide or something different to clean the tip of my Apera PH20 pen? got some white and black build up and noticed my calibration was off by .2 fixed that cal now just need to clean it. Anyone? @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Sincitytoker @JJ520 @HappyHydroGrower just a few don’t feel offended if no tag please yall no I have mad love for ya haha

3 Likes

I’ve never cleaned mine, but they have a cleaning solution.

2 Likes

Oh, Ron Bell definitely stole the “Better Call Bell” from the show, but he absolutely had cheeky adverts exactly like it from the early 90’s all the way up.

Something different. The cleaning solution that came with my BlueLab was essentially just dish soap.

2 Likes

I use a soft toothbrush and distilled water

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. Yeah soft tooth brush or cotton swab and maybe little soap and water @dirtydave and just a good water rinse. I’ll look into the actual pen cleaners though. Swinging by the local grow shop today anyhow @dbrn32.

Hahaha that’s awesome @Graysin. So your in NM too then huh?

5 Likes

Yep. Born and raised. Bounced out for college to Oregon, then came back, and bounced out again for a job to Washington, and then came back. Ye Olde Land of Entrapment. :laughing:

2 Likes

I use hot water and a tooth brush.

2 Likes

Try some distilled water with vinegar 1-2 tablespoons per cup should do the trick

3 Likes

Day 40 flower like 51 or so since flip. Full strength silica, H&G bud xl, Jack’s 321, fish sh!t and Recharge. Buds are seriously getting fat I HAVE to tie them up today. I keep meaning to do it and get caught up in other house hold projects. But today is the day.

Colors changing everyday

23 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 here’s my lady’s rn

3 Likes

Oh dude, she’s flowering beautifully man. Nice dark green with hints of gold and I swear I saw a little red/purp in there too. They’re looking great bro. Looks nice and sticky and stanky :joy: ur gonna have a nice time with that. It just looks like it’s gonna get u stuck to the couch just looking at it :joy:

1 Like

Looking great :+1:
Nice beautiful colors coming along also
Great job mang!!!

1 Like

Def Miami Muscle :+1: :beers:

Looking good. Looking reeeeal good! :eyes:

Hey, @TLC , Happy Cannabudaversary!

2 Likes

Plants are looking great ,I use water and q tip or a tooth brush dedicated for cleaning :v:

1 Like

for cleaning ? I missed something i guess.

Thanks Newt

1 Like

Thank you all fellas!! Out of likes but you know I have mad :heart: for yall!! @TLC I wished ya one on another thread. But again happy cannaversary. Yeah @pr I was asking about cleaning the tip of my Apera PH20 pen. It has a little gunk build up idk how. I always rinse it after with fresh water.

4 Likes