ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Haha it’s funny I posted that about the stand still in there growth but I looked at my last update just now and it was only 3days ago and they look a lot bigger actually haha idk maybe I just check on them too often now that I’m home all the time?? Haha :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

looks good man. im in a holding pattern extra tent or not, since i have my room at such low temp for drying. forgot all about that factor ! getting another tent, taller one, and running 2 this time ! sorry wifey.

6 Likes

Hahahaha yes!!! @pr i love it! Upgrade upgrade upgrade haha! Yeah I’m thinking about putting a small light and running an auto in my little 2x2 dry tent haha :laughing:

4 Likes

Day 17! Today I gave them just recharge and there last dosages of AN root trio until we hit pre flower. Did a little LST training the plant on the right is lengthy and skinny for now so I bent her over nice to expose all those underside growth and get them to stretch as much as possible. The one on the left is nice and bushy right now I leaned her back a little more to expose her lower growth some more too. Happy Sunday y’all!
Before LST

After LST

16 Likes

Looking great bro. Good job exposing her underside.

6 Likes

Thanks Growmie :call_me_hand:t3::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Nice work they are looking good :v:

3 Likes

Sweet start looks like ! :clap: :v: :fire:

U on ig yet?? They have so many giveaways u might end up winning a light my dude.

1 Like

I been pushing him to !

You started in those pots didn’t you?

1 Like

Well if he gets on ig I have a light I can send him for his 2x2 it’s off brand but will work I think. 240w enfun setup it’s supposed to have 2 uv diodes on each board but the uvs don’t light up never did not sure why but everything else works great. Get on ig and get me an address and u pay the shipping and it’s urs my dude not sure how much ship would be and where u are. Where r u located and I’ll see if I can figure out how much shipping would be to send it to u @ConcreteBudz

3 Likes

Yes ofc @pr i did like hell does and dropped seed right into coco no germ. And I chose to just plant them in there final homes that way no worry about transplant later. Transplanting does have its benefits but I just like the idea of them already in one spot.

@Mark0427 haha it’s just the wifey holding me up on that! I would really appreciate that brother! I’ll see what I can do try and smooth talk the wifeyy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

What state u in

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz im looking at the chilled as an option. Are they all DIY? Bar style may work better for my 3x3. You know more about them i think. Website all DIY.

2 Likes

Just do what i did. Don’t mention it, and use your forum name. Mine is a little different as PR was taken. Same user pic though. Its actually pretty cool. Like mark said, constant giveaways. I still struggle with navigating to do what you have to do to enter these contests. I never win anything anyways! Well i did get some free beans mailed to me. That was sweet. Og kush, pudc, and super skunk. All but og got crushed in mail.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m right above Boston MA

@pr no they aren’t but you get a nice discount for getting the DIY set up instead. I would definitely run a bar style if I was you. Check out them and growers choice they make some NICCEEE bar styled lights in all sizes

4 Likes

Already have my friend. Im on a roll ! :laughing:.

1 Like

Yesterday when I LSTd them

24hrs later haha threes already turning back to the light ofc. But if you notice there undergrowth is stretching and there new colas are coming out or potential colas haha. I will keep tucking the bigger top fan leaves and tryi by to move them out the way. I well I’ve them another bend probably this weekend.

9 Likes

Day 21!! Full strength jacks and a litttttle silica. There LST training isn’t over so I don’t want them hardening up too fast but I’m going to start introducing silica slowly into there diet now.

12 Likes