That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Yeah it was fun haha. Day 5 above ground

5 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like

We are waiting patiently for an update?! :joy:

3 Likes

Day 11!! They have grown tremendously! Sorry fellas been slacking. A lot of personal stuff going on. But anywho they Both got there first feeding of Recharge the other day and then last night I mixed up a galling of full strength jacks but added the AN root trio (tarantula,voodoo,piranha). Trying to use up the last of those bottles before my next grow so I can try some fish Sh!t or tribus. Started a LITTLE LST on the right Miami Mami, but there stems are still very fragile and I’m afraid to either end up yanking them out the coco or snapping stem so will hold off few more days on that. Maybe one dose with one feed of silica to help strengthen things up? Or wait till LST is done? @Hellraiser @dbrn32 Everyone’s opinions welcome ofc! @pr @HappyHydroGrower @TLC @Sincitytoker @Highwayman420 SORRY I’m not huge into tagging EVERYONE anymore if y’all can’t tell sometimes I just post my updates and if y’all catch on ya catch on haha. But I switch up my tags so if I left ya out this time I’ll get ya next time :wink::sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3::ninja:

13 Likes

Not tagging me wtf, just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . What I plan on doing my next grow is do 1 ml silica a week for my vegging girls and 2 ml a week for my flowering girls. A small sample bottle of fish sh!t lasts me forever since I mix half old half new coco coir I transfer bacteria colonies so I never actually need to readminister it.

6 Likes

Omg I knew I would forget someone that’s always been there for me​:pensive::joy:. Thanks bud yeah I think I’ll give them a small dose this week and maybe next and then go from there by then I should be getting a good amount of my training done.

4 Likes

Shit I have issues in the summer keeping humidity down lol. Winter was great. Summer not so much for me. Rh was high 60s all summer even go to the 70s and 80 on certain days even running the dehumid lol. I run portables and window ac in this house as my central took a shit but after this summer need to get central fixed to avoid this issue next year. Lol. Hopefully we will find a house with a small pc of property to grow on before next summer.

4 Likes

Looking good! They’ve grown a ton since last pic. Don’t worry, I pretty much don’t tag anyone unless something really specific. Figure if anyone wants to see what’s up with me, they’ll look, or are watching anyways. Great start for ya. Ill have some questions for you when I get to where im prepping the coco.

1 Like

Lookin good :+1: it’s almost time to start beating them up and tying them down :laughing: happy growing :+1::grinning:

6 Likes

Same 1 of my jacks and 1 organic is about 3-4 weeks from harvest and I haven’t had a single day below 70 , last week it was mid 80s oh well the clip fan I put midway is doing its job well and keeping moisture from building up in the underbrush.

4 Likes

Looks great :v:

3 Likes

Looking good
That look like identical twins lol

2 Likes

Thank you! Thank you! Everyone! Yes I feel the same way haha :joy: @pr. Ofc when ya go for the coco let me know!! First round I just pre buffered my coco with Full strength jacks and the AN root trio. But this go around I added some EWC and fulvic/humic acids ,blood meal ,kelp just to boost the medium a litttle and I did a FULL strength batch of recharge to help up the microbes. A lot of people re-use there coco this go around I opted for buying new. Same brand though canna coco

4 Likes

@Sincitytoker good thing! Hopefully strong genetics off each and they will grow lush and big. @MeEasy My goal is to try and scrog them wall to wall corner to corner two plants. My space is literally like an inch on either side under 2x4… I think I can do it! :call_me_hand:t3::ninja::sunglasses::muscle:t3:

6 Likes

Looking good, yeah may want to hold off on the silica til after the LST training is in place.

2 Likes

Day 12!!! There really growing daily at this point it’s awesome to watch and see the growth from the time I leave my house at 5am and come home around 530pm. My girl uses the spray bottle loaded with PHed full strength jacks to keep top of coco moist while I’m gone. Ok thanks Hell! :ninja::sunglasses::muscle:t3::crossed_fingers::call_me_hand:t3::dash::fire:

8 Likes

They look great :+1:

4 Likes

Day 15 from sprout! They were growing noticeably everyday for a while and the last two days they have kind of hit a stand still and I think it’s because I over watered them on last watering. It’s been about two days and pots are still pretty heavy and there not that big yet. Need to do more top spraying and give less water only about a cup each next water when pots get a little lighter. Hope this doesn’t stunt them too much but then again I need them to stay kinda short anyhow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes