ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

running low on love again today already. stealth box worth burning one though ! cant wait to see what pops in there.

1 Like

Start cranking the light up unless you see ill effects a little every couple days till you’re at 100% :v:

2 Likes

Haha sharing too much live @pr !! I’m gonna have to tell the wife! :rofl:.
Yeah thanks jj started little by little

Sorry stoner moment to post this pic with that text up :arrow_up:there @Nicky

4 Likes

Run them at 60 DLI

2 Likes

Need the PAR meter for this? Or some sort of device? Need to read up some more tonight

1 Like

I personally go with at least 18” and 75%

Or

Do it the way your doing it… hahaha!

I did have mine down to about 12” at one point but it made the nodes too tight but I was in veg at that time.
You’re supposed to be able run these a little closer. Looking awesome as usual.

Some including myself will say flower starts when you first see bud sites. If you count from flip, add two weeks at least to the recommended flower time… (roughly)
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks spy. I did normal count for veg and then flip count now and yeah I’ll do a flower count probably to keep track better. When I start seeing clusters and pre flower there still stretching right?

4 Likes

Have a smart phone? Photone is the app.

1 Like

Sweet I’ll check it out, thanks brother

1 Like

IMO seems like they continue to stretch up until around week four of flower then slows down. Of corse all are different but would love to hear others thoughts as well. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Like Nicky said, it’s the extended darkness that encourages stretch. Not every grow is exactly the same here. Sometimes you just have feel them out and and adjust on the fly.

4 Likes

Looking good. Have u ever tried to throw them in dark for 48 hrs at the start of flip. I hear it jumps the flowerflip faster

1 Like

Yeah I have heard of that mark haven’t tried though. I’m starting to see the pre flower pistills today! So this week should get interesting!!

2 Likes

I did, during that 2 day catering trailer quarantine!:hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes I remember this! Haha you were worrying ya pants off about ya babys

1 Like

Crazy part was they actually seemed to like it.

1 Like

I know right they didn’t skip a beat!

1 Like

Mark musta hooked it up, because I should of run outta love by now. Sunday freebies maybe.

2 Likes

@Low my brother happy Turkey weekend! Where you been at? Feel like you haven’t been around lately or in my area!. Neeed that 1lb guidance for my 2x4 :laughing:. Have you seen this thread? Stoner

1 Like