Stealth Box 🥷 Round Two. Photo periods 🔥

@spyonyou

9 Likes

Brother, that’s excellent!! Very nice! I think you’ll be glad you did that.
Now just monitor and adjust. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looks great now just keep up on the tucking for the next couple weeks👍

3 Likes

Word fellas

1 Like

Happy Turkey day! Everyone! Lady’s look lovely today! Day 8 from flip. Canopy is leveling out nicelyyy! @spyonyou @JJ520 ! Stretch is officially on and I turned power power up about 5-10% more a little over half way (haven’t checked kill-a-watt meter yet to reference). But they look lovely since there top dress and feeding. Full Strength Jack’s, Silica, AN root trio. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Everyone get nice n toasty before ya eat! I know me myself will have atleast three servings today haha, smoke eat, smoke eat, smoke eat :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

11 Likes

By the way those tags were for those talking with me about evening canopy haha not trying to ignore anyone. HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!! GET LIT AND EAT! :fire:

5 Likes

Looking sweeet

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving…Enjoy

2 Likes

For the record, I already burned up the love today. Too many holiday posts to just ignore.

2 Likes

Haha I ALWAYS feel the love from ya brother!!

3 Likes

I just woke hit like about 12 times and gotta wait 44 more mins. Bullcrap. @Covertgrower we need more love around here can’t we get bumped to like :100: a day when ur here over 6 months or so. 50 goes real fast

5 Likes

Tell him Mark ! Here lately, with all the action and so many members we try to keep up with, 50 does go fast. 11am yesterday and I was out. Quickest way to at least show you looking at others posts.

4 Likes

Frfr let’s start a petition! @Mark0427 is a are leader! Hahaha we need more love to give!!! :rofl::heart:

3 Likes

Day 10 from flip! No pre flower Yet there starting to look like they want to cluster up a little. Any day now I’m hoping. Lights at about 22inches away and 65% -70 power? Almost time for a defolation! Getting crazy there haha it’s getting REAL bushy and hard to make sure each top has its own area haha. I’ll probably do the 21 day defol. One more feeding of the AN root trio maybe two added in with the Jack’s and silica.

13 Likes

Looking Good :+1:

2 Likes

Wall to wall it shall be!

1 Like

Yes sir!! @pr I’m getting what I was hoping for haha

1 Like

@Nicky @dbrn32 Does the stretch start when the plant registers the 12/12 cycle and actually starts pre flowering or right when you flip? :thinking: stoner question

1 Like

Once you flip to 12/12 within a day or two you’ll be starting to stretch, make sure your lights are cranked up to help control the stretch Wich will lead to better node spacing and bud structure.

The darkness engages the stretch mode.

2 Likes

@Nicky 'm at about 2 feet away and 65% power on my chilled tech grow craft x3 330w. Watcha think? This is my height and where they are now. It’s been I think I said 10 day since 12/12?. My issue was the plant on the right has been shorter and bushier the whole grow so I was spreading the one on left out to help her catch up haha. Anyhow what you think my approach should be now? Lower light few inches same power? Or raise and crank power? Or leave? I want them to obviously get good size with nice colas haha as does every grower.
(Sorry I know you prefer lights off pic but this is just to give you reference of where light is and how tall plants are and how much height I have left to my filter.

1 Like