ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Looks damn nice from my grow space! Im thinking there’s an art to getting super dense bud. What’s the main ingredient for density??

4 Likes

Good lighting

2 Likes

Yep if u exhaust outside chance r I’ll have minimal smell inside and a whole lot outside lol.

1 Like

@pr im going to lower the lights sooner and more accordingly also I won’t be as shy with amping up wattage. More defoliation for sure too this time. I’m also going to scrog and maybe little LST. But yes our lights are KEY and then utilizing them properly is what we have to learn and perfect haha.

2 Likes

Definitely lst the only reason I didn’t do it last grow was as an experiment, and I had A LOT more problems from not doing it

1 Like

DLI

I actually was peaking but thnx for the tag!

6 Likes

Thanks @Nicky I will read into that DLI thread when I have the time. Yeah figured you were lurking haha but wanted to give ya the official invite pal!

5 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Watching and rootin’ for ya!

3 Likes

5 days since I dropped seed in coco and my baby’s are fully above ground!!! So far so good :blush:! Finishing up my out of state work tomorrow. Will be good to be back home for good and be able to fully take care of the baby’s myself. I also hit 2grand in poker and slots this week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses: spent $60 out of pocket. Happy Hump Day! :dash::fire::exploding_head::sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

12 Likes

Congrats on the winnings bro! That’s awesome. I’m sure all your girls will be happy to have you home……so will we!!

2 Likes

You will be off to the races soon. What will these get fed with? Sorry, I get lost with all the threads out there

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet they started off with regular jacks321. I pre-mixed some mykos and worm castings,blood meal,fulvic acid and humic acids in coco. They will also be receiving silica in a couple weeks after a little training. Recharge once a week also

5 Likes

Thanks. I get lost easy :laughing:

Three days above ground today leaves are starting to grow outward. The other day before I came home, I had left the spray bottle with soap and water inside it to let it soak and clean out, I had mentioned to my girl that if she ever checks on them and the top of the coco seems really dry just give it a few sprays with the spray bottle (I usually have it full with a light mix from my Nute bucket) so she saw the bottle and checked them and ended up spraying them with soapy water. But I haven’t noticed anything with them so they seem to be fine. Regular jacks 321 PH to 5.8

6 Likes

Most soaps won’t hurt them and it’s good stuff for fighting some bugs

4 Likes

@MeEasy haha ok awesome that’s good to hear!

4 Likes

Day 4 above ground! The race is off! Noticeable growth since yesterday. Everyone’s the same still just Jacks 321 full strength about 3/4 of a cup and I spread around the pots edges and then spray with spray bottle a little closer to base of my plants :seedling: so whole surface area of coco is moist but not drenched to point of drowning the little ones.

7 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! @MeEasy

2 Likes