ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Sooo HERE WE GO AGAIN!! Finally round two getting started. I slowed down a lot towards the end with the posting and updating of my journal due to new job I started that has me working out of state Mon-Fri leaving me to have to trust the wifey to care for the lady’s, (well now Babys)! :grin:. Anywho I will try and stay on top of it for y’all! So let’s get to it!

Grow area: Stealth Box :ninja: (custom re-designed 2x4 grow space)
Lighting: Chilled Tech Grow craft x3 330w
Strain: Miami Mami (Solfire genetics) PHOTO PERIODS
Medium: Canna coco (no perlite this time, added little mykos, and this biochar compost tea has worm castings, blood meal,fulvic acid , humic acid Etc 5% to container).

Nutrients: Jacks 321, silica, AN root trio, Recharge, Mykos, earth worm castings, biochar compost tea

Pre-buffered the coco with full strength jacks 321 let sit 24hrs and planted today seed directly into the medium then wet the top layer. Lights on about 30% at eighteen inches away or so. will plug in the killawatt meter tomorrow and check it. Only running two plants this round to maximize space for them to grow and going to utilize the scrog this time I believe. Here we go! Sorry if I don’t tag everyone guys that has been following from my first now let’s remember most or all of us are stoners here and usually heavily medicated or well I am atleast! :rofl::joy::exploding_head: :dash: :fire: @pr @HappyHydroGrower @Sincitytoker @TLC @Low @Axemanjake23 @AfgVet @Not2SureYet @GreenSnek

31 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @Highwayman420 @Budz @MO_Grow417 @FirstTimer1

1 Like

@MeEasy @Mark0427 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Hellraiser

3 Likes

Well, heck yeah, I’m in.

1 Like

Good to have ya on board buddy!

1 Like

I’m here and can’t wait to see your babies grow!

2 Likes

You know I’m in, I’ve gathered some supplies :popcorn::bubble_tea::chocolate_bar: and I’m all set
tmp(3)

4 Likes

I love the Simpson theme you’ve been rolling with :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh yeahhhhhhh
Let’s get this show on the road browski!!!
Good luck
:popcorn::movie_camera::film_strip::clapper:
Set to watching my friend :+1::muscle::call_me_hand::ok_hand::v:

3 Likes

I am set to watch!! Happy Growing!!

2 Likes

Thank you Errrrbody! Love having y’all! Lol @MO_Grow417 and @MeEasy simpsons do have some good memes!

Yes I need to catch up to your ladies! @Sincitytoker

Good to have you! @Flitme

4 Likes

I love the box so I’m already impressed and I don’t even see green yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! Set to watch :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Can’t u take the fan and filter out and lay it on top the setup with 2 90s to connect and pull the air from the box. Would give u another foot almost. Set to watch

4 Likes

Good luck dude!

3 Likes

I think it was @dbrn32 that was talking about it the other day on a thread. If you move the filter to the outside you lose the ability for a prefilter on the filter and you lose surface area because of the inside diameter vs the outside diameter thus losing life of the filter. Am I remembering this right?

5 Likes

That’s why I have the filter on the inside and fan outside on my 4x4 and soon to be the same in the others

4 Likes

Yes that’s correct.

3 Likes

Set to watch as well , it’s perfect veg weather right now so I’m sure they’ll do great. It’s so nice my autos are hesitant to flip to flower (happens when they’re very comfortable with temps/ humidity)

2 Likes

This should be a good grow. I look forward to this. Don’t worry…

If we weren’t then we would be a lot angrier and @dbrn32 will end up banning us. :joy:

10 Likes