Stealth Box Back in action! 🥷

Helloo everyone! I’m back in the Stealth Box :ninja:, my buddy moved an hour away so no more using his spare bedroom for the jungle. Anyhow I’ve been running some 420 fast buds autos they gave me a small sponsorship and send me free beans to showcase, just trying to get some quick turn overs and stock pile some head stash. Got the 2x2 with the spider farmer sf 1000 for baby’s and then they move up to the Stealth Box with the Chilled Tech grow Craft x3 330w. Currently these autos Two Amnesia Zkittles Autos and One Purple Lemonade :lemon::purple_heart: are 74 days old and Day 42 of flower. Lights at 315 watts and about 14inches away, Mediums 5gal pots coco+pumis+worm castings+ Crab meal. All being fed full strength silicate and Jack’s 321 along with photosynthesis Plus since sprout. The 2x2 currently has two young Northern Lights x Big Bud autos from Atlas? @pr :wink:, also a baby Miami Mami from Solfire Gardens fem photo imma be training to fill the Stealth box on her own after the NLXBB run. It’s good to be back on ILGM! Hope everyone has a great weekend :mechanical_arm::call_me_hand:t3::ninja::lemon::purple_heart:

17 Likes

Awesome my friend !!:man_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::rocket:
xUPGcEw56dJj3fJFJe

6 Likes

Just left the beach, and bought this for my work shop👍🏽

Guys at work keep breaking glass and plastic ones.
3o6nV65pr0dtPLYZYk

6 Likes

Wlo4lJBjbcaQxKBF0P
13x9VFTrYCOsoM

5 Likes

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Haha that’s perfect we have two of those in our work trucks :joy:. One for dabs one like that for bud. There awesome and easy to clean too.

3 Likes

And a stash spot🤫

8 Likes

Matches my bowl!

10 Likes

The silicone rocks :metal:

9 Likes

Haha yes indeed! Nice piece!

4 Likes

Thats cool for sure.

4 Likes

@Graysin got it worked out :wink:

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @Newt

3 Likes

Sh$t looks like cooked pasta. You could throw it against the wall and it’ll stick. Very nice indeed! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Bout time… lol. Looking beautiful brother!
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good deal! Glad to hear :v::100:

2 Likes

Thank you much appreciated. They are super sticky.

3 Likes

You know it! :call_me_hand:t3::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Good to see you with fresh thread, plants look great!

4 Likes

Thank you my friend! Now just to get some ILGM genetics in the line up in near future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes