STAX Container Indoor Grow-along!

Ok Gromie’s simply because I did not have any seed’s from ILGM to do the SOLO cup Challenge I thought I would see who would be interested in Growing in this style container with me? Not for any particular reason or another but just to see how or what we each can get out of it in the end. I have seen some amazing looking solo plant’s here and there and wonder how big they can actually get in these thing’s. The way I am going to start it is Tomorrow on the 1st I am going to simply fill up this stax container with FFOF and sow a single seed into it and see where I end up in the end. Now some Growmie Tags.

@DankBank22 @Zee @repins12 @Hellraiser @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @Jake3 @scylents @Drinkslinger @kaptain3d @Enlightened420 and any and all other Gromie’s that want to join along for fun!

6 Likes

Nobody said you needed ILGM seeds to participate in the Solo cup challenge my friend. Any seeds or clones will do, as long as it’s in a Solo cup! :nerd_face:

I’m willing to take on your challenge too! I have a few mystery seeds I could try it with… I just need to get the container now… :crazy_face:

1 Like

I must have mis-read it than but I could have swore the rules were it had to be a seed purchased from ILGM. I am losing my mind if that was not what I read. lol this could be the case!

3 Likes

Mine comes from Sebring Seeds! :rofl:

The only rule was : it has to be inside a solo cup!
And have fun doing it! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

BOM Contest has to be ilgm seeds but not the solo challenge as far as I knew

5 Likes

That’s right! :+1:

2 Likes

Well CRAP you were def correct I now know I was super high when I read that lol Well that one is on me for sure lol BUT I am glad to have you and anyone else along for this one…

1 Like

Get after it, I’ll follow along, but a minute before I can join, but am interested.

2 Likes

When it’s time to have fun, usually I am not far… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Should be interesting and fun join whenever you can brother!

1 Like

This is True my friend!

We are all inclusive here. Lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna follow the sh!t out of this one!! I’m gonna sit it out for now, but you have my full attention!!

3 Likes

Appreciate the tag brother, I’m in, but it will be a while for me also,
my growing future in this house is in the balance ATM. Fate will decide what my next move is.
Definitely hangin around for the party, as my good friends Kap said

This rings true for also :grin::v:

1 Like

I’d love to join in but it’s getting colder at night up here and I’m dealing with low 50f at night. My growing season is coming to an end for the shed grow. I’ll definitely watch the hell outa this tho.

1 Like

This will be indoors under any light of choice maybe a closet or extra room but no biggie thank’s for tagging along either way!

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag along but, I believe that I have already put all that I can handle in my tent :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

I have some seeds that I never use. I will give it try.

2 Likes

Welcome! Thanks for joining along!

2 Likes

I always have room in one of my tents for that. I have a chocolate skunk auto .

2 Likes