Starting up beginner style

When should i start using nutes on the triplets? and thanks heaps for the positive input :+1: in saying that there was nutes in the seed raising mix they where started in.

If the soil has added fertilizer already you’ll want to wait until the plants show signs of being hungry. Like leaf color fading or spots showing up.

The soil i transplanted into has no nutes, just the seedling mix they where started in.

Then I would start feeding them. But start at a very low dose. Like 1/4 of recommended.

Hello @dbrn32 yes looked at the new site must have changed in the last few days as it is new to me also, will be talking to Mark about my needs in the next few hours, will let you know what i decide on.

thanks

He seems like nice guy and helpful.

Have you seen this dimmer before on a 550 v2

Nope. But I feel like someone did post a pic of a dimmer like that before.

That’s the option I was talking about @dbrn32 how much more is a fixed power with a aftermarket dimmer opposed to a dimmable one I’m not to savy on what to look up on power supplys

It depends on how big of driver. If you’re operating on 120v and go over 100 watts the majority of them are all going to be dimming anyway. So there’s no choice other than to get a dimming driver. Below 100 watts and hlg-80 is 90 watts with dimming for around $35. Plc-100 with no dimming is like $23.

But the hlg-185 which is 200 watt driver with dimming is $46. Like I said, a 200 watt light with dimming cost the same as a 200 watt light without dimming. But a 100 watt light without dimming is cheaper than a 90 watt light with dimming.