Starting two new do si does, using nectar products. Grow info/help?

I just got two clones from my grower, of dosido. And I am just curious if anybody has any special things they might want to let me know about growing this strain, as I have never had it before. I’m using all nectar including soil, and led lighting.
basically just want to know if there’s anything special I need to know about this strain, things to watch out for, plant issues, etcetera.

1 Like

@Slyness41

I am also growing Dosidos x Skittles & I am in day 12 since sprout & i have had no issues with this strain. only thing i would say is Some plants grow faster than the others so i would definitely be topping these plants alot.

Yeah, they definitely need topping, they are at 3weeks or so, and are over 18"…gonna do some scrogging, my LEDs are only 34" total above, so they needs some training in veg to keep the spectrum burn at Bay.

1 Like

I am using a 600w Viper Spectrum LED light & i keep my lights about 20 inches away.

Mine are even close to that. i just transplanted into 2 gallon smart pots yesterday & im still waiting to see them bounce back from it

From greenfire?

1 Like

Just finished up my scrogg, gonna TRY to keep the around 20-24". I have two Mars 1000’s… Yes they are cheap, and yes it’s not an ACTUAL 2000 WATTS, but spectrum can stuff up as I found when I just finished my blue lights, I noticed that the lower stuff was starting to dry up on the stem, was these two little cheap ass led panels, I had them on both sides of my lower growth, and they were about 12 13 in away, and even THOSE did some damage…so I guess what I’m getting at, is I’m PARANOID…LOL

1 Like

@dbrn32
Yes & my star pupil is from Mass Medical Strains.

1 Like

Nice!!! Is that an auto or photo?

Mike lonedell as killer stuff! My next go-round I’m going to do a black Congolese and purple moon rocks!

Well, my phone’s retarded…start that off with my clone gal…

@Slyness41
All feminized seeds. im going to tag you in my Forum so you can see or follow if you like/want to see how my grow goes. im set to tracking on this forum & ill love to see & hear suggestions from you.

Also want to say we are all nervous :joy::joy: my last grow i had Two 600w mars hydro led on 1 single plant & it came out low Quantity but SUPER HIGH quality. this grow on the Skittles x dosidos & Star pupil i want yields. going to top them all & eventually want to try Super Cropping these.

No worries, just do me a favor and try to watch the language please

1 Like

Very nice! I was just checking out their 4/20 sale this morning.

1 Like

i was looking at their website today too. Nice to go to a seed bank website & Can read alot about the plant & they share Knowledge on how to grow specific plants & i have read good reviews on their seeds. really looking forward to this grow. for now im signing off. Happy 420 my friends.

1 Like

Cool, sounds good!! Yeah I’m all about quality, it’s for personal so not trying to push out a ton of bud. My blue lights turned out super good, when I open my jar it stinks my entire house up in about 5 minutes flat! Lol

3 Likes

I’em going to tag @Hogmaster He use’s these I do believe he can help you with this more than I could.