Could be N toxicity/excess or some stress factor.
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, Some kind of purp strain not sure
- pro mix hp soil
- Bin with drilled holes bottom an sides
- PH 6.5 half gal water no runoff
- Nutrients pure blend pro
- Light system 600w hps
- Temps; 70-85
- Ventilation system; Yes,
- AC, fan and duct with fan
- Co2; No
Can you add some info about the amount and the schedule of the nutes (Grow 3-2-4, right?)? And what about the light distance? Thanks.
I think you should water till run off if you are feeding. Since the salts will be accumulated at the bottom at every watering.
I will tag you experienced people who will help you better.
I usually water every 5 days i use 20ml of pure blend pro bloom just flushed yesterday light is about 20inch away and ok thanks
Looks like nitrogen excess.
How do i fix it?
You flushed already. You should be good.