Starting out with Bubblegum

Did some heavy defoliating yesterday and today, starting to see a little frost on the plant that had none… late bloomer!

2 Likes

@Breezy @Axemanjake23 are these tips ok?

1 Like

Yeah buddy look good to me.

2 Likes

Agreed! Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thanks guys , never saw anyone w the purple tips and there wasn’t like a deficiency guide for it

1 Like

Purple is okay. They get all kinds of colors close to the enda

2 Likes

Dope lol

1 Like

I’ve got some colors starting to come through on my Gashers! I’m pretty stoked to try it.

2 Likes

One day I’ll be up on your level(s) lmao those look awesome

1 Like

This is only my 2nd time growing! We’re on the same level my friend!

1 Like

Almost 2 months since sprout - time flies! Wish they would be done in the next week or so but looks doubtful lol

3 Likes

Sorry bud I bet you have at least 4 weeks left. But they look healthy and thriving.

2 Likes

Haha hey that’s the best part - so funny how they’ll say 8 weeks from seed to harvest with a straight face

2 Likes

Yeah there is no way. Even the shortest flowering plant is 6 to 7 weeks for flowering most 8 to 9 weeks. 10 to 12 weeks from seed to harvest is the fastest I have grown em.

1 Like

I believe it.

I’m headed out of town end of Jan for 3 nights, and no, I don’t have a RV to bring them along lmaooo

1 Like

Water the crap out of them before you go. 3 days should be fine. I left last week for 3 days and did not bring the rv or plants. Lol They were just fine

1 Like

Same thing I was thinking lol - ac infinity going to be working overtime… going to hook up a blink camera like @Breezy so I can stalk & talk to them :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s the best being able to be anywhere in the world and check on your ladies. Haha as long as there’s internet.

2 Likes