Starting out Brand New

LOL nice, that’ll open up growing options for you.

2 Likes

Haha you bet! Now I definitely need to get an in-line fan :rofl:. I just realized too I will probably need some more lights :man_facepalming:t2: I really hope since the Democrats control the senate and the presidency that cannabis will be legalized federally or at least taken off the schedule 1 soon. I would love to be able to grow without having to worry so much

1 Like

Yep, light and fan shopping next.

1 Like

I have my light 24 inches from the tallest fan leaves, then I have my elevator installed in the tent too finally. I will probably be up late tonight just so I can see how everything is going. Temp wise and such.

1 Like

@Hellraiser here she in in her new home temp with lights on around 78 degrees, definitely need an in-line fan as I have both fans going full blast. It’s different when you have a big tent like the 48x48x80 rather than the one I had. Have the light on full blast! This is definitely not inconspicuous lol

3 Likes

78f is fine, if you don’t have exhaust setup though you will definitely want one to replenish co2. Nice looking plant. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I open my tent up and sing to it every now and then, sounds dumb but I feel that gets some CO2 in there :rofl: @dbrn32

3 Likes

Probably does, haha! If you can do that for entire lights on time will be in good shape.

1 Like

@dbrn32 it’s almost the 3rd week and I can already see amazing bud development so I can’t wait to see what happens.

2 Likes

She looks to be in good shape for sure. A little lonely maybe, needs some help keeping all that light from hitting thr floor.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new tent bud. New tent mean new lights and all now. Thats the part i didnt like about expansion lol. More money spent. Watching this grow along the ways.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 yeah she does seem a little lonely, but I don’t want this operation getting too out of hand :sweat_smile: before I know it I’ll have like a whole farm. I was thinking about planting some cucumbers or jalapeños @Mark0427 being that I’m still in a state that will prosecute to the fullest extent I’m trying not to buy so much :rofl: but I’ve just realized that if you want something in life you have to go for it. There’s risk in anything you do but the rewards will benefit me more. I mean when my state does legalize I will already have the skills I need plus its all thanks to everyone here. There are people already charging for their expertise and luckily I receive it at no cost. It’s been a crazy road but what else have I been doing with my time! Lol I’ve always been smoking and I’ve always been alone. At least this way I have a community to talk to about this with. It’s better to be ahead of the curve and when cannabis is legalized it’s better to be a grower or an owner than a retail worker. Which I’ve been in retail all my life so I’m pretty much just taking what I’ve learned and putting it to use on something different. Plus my family has always been into horticulture or farming so this is kinda carrying on the family tradition in my own way. It really sucks it’s so taboo.

4 Likes

Even being in a legal staye as long as it was illegal felt too weird to have it going and not have worries. There are still worries with the grow just not worries with the law its worries of being broke into and stuff like that. Well all the best of luck to u buddy. I still find thisnas a super exciting sport and im on the 3rd grow almost to 4th. Lol

2 Likes

That makes sense, idk if it’s just me but I’m kinda happy about the masks mandate. Lol if they weren’t wearing masks all the time they would probably smell the bud! :rofl: I’ve been saved at least 2 times that I know of for sure

On another note @Hellraiser I watered today with the remaining of my jacks mix and was going to go ahead and get some recharge in there. Being that it’s the second week of flowering is now a good time to use recharge? And I figured I would ph the water first then add recharge is that correct?

2 Likes

I always add recharge to water then ph and never had a problem doing it this way so far. I did try to add a bit to the tops of the soil after a water to let it absorb in slowly and i feel it worked best adding to water and then watering plant with it.
Edit. Recharge can be used at anytime during grow about every 7 to 10 days apart

2 Likes

Okay I watered today with my jacks mix but I figured since the recharge needs to be added to soil that is already moist I would water a little bit more. I didn’t get any runoff when I watered with the rest of my jacks so I figured I’d be okay to add the recharge and tap water. And I will Ph after 15-20 of waiting to let it settle as previously suggested by @dbrn32 then I will ph and tds test then adjust as necessary then water. She still looks good from the stem split been keeping an eye on her. I also figured I would remove the remaining LST strings that I have set up or should I keep them? I have them specifically so the light can hit the stems and they aren’t all bunched together. They are not putting any strain on the main stem I checked a while back when I mended it.

1 Like

6 Likes

You can add recharge anytime you want, I do it weekly, when I remember LOL.

4 Likes

What he said.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser my PH is reading 6.0-6.2 is that good for flowering?