Starting out Brand New

It has been 8 days since the switch, I’m going to see what happens after this. She was showing much development on the main branches up until this point. You could tell where the pistils were grouping together. I really hope everything will be okay :pray:t3:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Hellraiser she seems to be doing okay which is a great sign. Now as for the leaves and the sucker branches in the picture, am I good to remove those or wait? I just kinda want to clean up all that bunched togetherness you see in the pictures above.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I gave her a nice trim I didn’t remove most of the fan leafs mainly just the ones that were all bunched up, then also removed a few sucker branches.

3 Likes

Looks good, always good to thin out the plant some so more light can get to all your tops and bud sites.

2 Likes

Good okay!

2 Likes

@Hellraiser I’ve been doing a lot of reading and what I’m trying to understand is if your humidity is around 30-40% your whole grow how do you get it up when you’ve harvested and are doing the plant? I have the same humidity just about my whole grow so knowing how you dry would help I’m sure.

1 Like

I plan on drying in my tent and I assume if I close all the holes it will raise it somewhat but not 30% because don’t you want it at around 60%? I’m just trying to prepare because I find being prepared is half the battle lol

1 Like

Just looked at the reading of the temp and the humidity and temp was at 67 and RH was 47. Gives me an idea of what I should be looking at if I use the tent I assume.

1 Like

You set up a drying room or use a tent, I just use my home gym room, run humidifiers to get RH around 50-60 (or as close as you can get) and hang dry my plants til dry enough to trim and cut up and get ready for the slow dry and cure process.

4 Likes

Humidity will jump when you have cut plants in the tent, most likely will want a slow exhaust going to keep humidity from getting too high - over 60RH. May need to put exhaust fan on a timer to keep RH from getting too low if the lowest fan speed removes too much humidity.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Watered with the jacks, silica and molasses mix that I still had. Gave her a trim this morning, removed more sucker branches from the main branches and a few fan leaves to get light to the bud sites. Other than that not much to report other than I’m starting to smell it. Makes me kinda excited!

2 Likes

Looks good! You can probably stop removing anything for a little while.

3 Likes

I figured as much

1 Like

Love that color green :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @greygoose I’m pretty proud considering it’s my first grow. One thing I’ll say, is you have the right tools for the job it makes it easy. And @Hellraiser @Davyg @dbrn32 and so many others were on this journey with me and I appreciate every single persons help or advice!

3 Likes

Update as of today. She looks good and healthy, this one stalk is tall it’s crazy lol but you can see not all the bud sites but there’s a few and it’s a beautiful sight I tell you :pleading_face:

4 Likes

@Hellraiser soooooo I got my new tent in and dannng it’s huge :rofl::man_facepalming:t2: It’s at least half the size of my living area

4 Likes