Starting out and need a little help along the way

@Onlythebest79
Nice!

1 Like

I got the same one.
It does the job :+1:

1 Like

I’m gone try it out tomorrow as I got home today and set tent up and got babies moved over right in time before their bedtime and I didn’t get to use it. He demonstrated to me in store on a leaf and it performed pretty good so I bought it.

@Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Zombo @North_East_Newbie @TokersHaven @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Is this a male or female it has a bunch of ball sacks with now white hairs. They are clustered on a few of the colas

Uploading…

1 Like

I’ve just started learning what to look for in the last two days, but I don’t think that’s looking to good. I would separate that plant from the others immediately until the others show up to have a look.

1 Like

The other two already have the white hairs and this one has ball sacks all up and down branch

@Onlythebest79, that’s male for sure, I have 3 I’m waiting on to see why sex they are… Gonna get rid of it?

1 Like

That sucks. At least you know you have two females. Get that male out of there so it cant pollinate your girls.

1 Like

@Zombo @Rugar89

Yes he’s been destroyed and driven 25 miles and desposed of. I got two of three bag seeds females that’s good for me as I’m over 50% on my first grow and this is an experiment run but also taken very seriously to get the most out of everything.

learn learn learn learn learn I’m soaking it all in one day at a time.

5 Likes

@Onlythebest79, goo you removed the plant!.. I’m watching my mystery plants closely, seems like I think one may be female but there is another that looks like it may be the start of those pollen sacks… The other is anyone’s guess right now? Good luck with them

1 Like

Looking great brother @Onlythebest79 your going to like the view of tricombes with the pocket scope
Your going to love watching all your buds stack up lol

1 Like

My babies are doing great loving their new taller home

Have a great day

4 Likes

Looking bushy bro you still training them or no

1 Like

I have them both LSTed to where they stretched out along the side of the tent. So to answer your question yes.

Nice brother looking good

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

Just an update of my babies

6 Likes

outta like but they both look great! Your tent is getting happier and happier everyday!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Onlythebest79

1 Like

Looking great bro big buds soon :+1:

1 Like

She’s steady growing and showing me she loves the new light meizhi 1200w

I only have bloom switch on as veg and bloom make it to hot in tent.

4 Likes

My grow journal and what I’ve done thus far with my babies and how they have gotten to this point. Again I have used nothing but PHed water of 6.4-6.5 and ffof soil for the first 5weeks and started giving nutes week 6. I trying to do as little as possible nute wise and let my babies do their thang. I believe that less is more sometimes and being I’m new to this I’m definitely taking the less is more approach to not get over whelmed as this is to be an enjoyable hobby. Just showing if there are any of you who are curious as to how I got them to this point

4 Likes