Starting my grow journal!

I did not see the Lucky Bomb. I’ll try find it. Those Reigns look like there gonna have some 1.5 foot colas lol. There’s buds all way up, top to bottom! I’m gonna grow this Gelato out get a good look and taste of it and see who it might be getting shacked up with. Look it up on Seedsmen. It’s a beautiful plant! Lots of color.

I got Lucky Widow from HD. And my Berry Bomb seems to show sativa leaves. So easy math!

And I seriously wanna try ILGM gelato. But finna check u out

1 Like

Gorgeous plants bro! That’s bound to be good smoke lol

1 Like

Yea that leaning main cola looks like its on pace for an oz by itself :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha it was actually tied over before they got moved as it was clogging up the light space. Not sure it’d be leaning if I hadn’t tied it. But it is pretty hefty!

1 Like

Ok based off these couple of pictures on this one plant I’m planning a harvest date of . August 26-30. That’ll be about 8.5 weeks. Based on there rate of progression that’s just my guess. What do y’all think. @imSICKkid @PurpNGold74 @Mrcrabs @GreenJewels @elheffe702 @dbrn32

6 Likes

Pistils still in change mode. Id let her keep going n reevaluate in a week. Trichs?

4 Likes

Looks like she is still bulking. Looking fire though

4 Likes

End of month is reasonable expectation. I like the suggestion to evaluate in a week or so.

3 Likes

Keep in mind I don’t want couch lock. It is Green Crack so it’s not a couch lock strain. But I don’t want to push it into much Amber either. I want 50-70% red hairs and cloudy triches. My triches now are mostly cloudy with some hazy not clear clear but not cloudy cloudy either lol. Yes I’m checking buds lol not leaves.

1 Like

Then start that frosting process. Id dump a bucket of ice and throw her in the dark for 48… or u could wait for a taste of amber then go. But thatll cut it close. If ur at 90%~ then the window is now

I’m gonna have to get a new camera the one I got I just can’t get to work. But see if you can tell from these pics. The very last pic is from a few days ago.

2 Likes

Last night

1 Like

Few days ago

2 Likes

Too many sugar leaves. Focus and zoom on a bud or 3

My horrible eyes see some clear. Some cloudy. N amber or two. But its hard to tell

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 ice bucket? Never heard that before. Shock it? Same as 48 dark?

Yup. Ice bathing. Dump a bucket of ice on her soil. Tricks her into thinking Winter is Coming. And the colors start to come out. And the trich production hits overdrive

I’ll try for a better picture tonight. I’m gonna get one of the cameras that just clips on over my camera. Just looking at red hairs id say it’s about 50/50 white to red.

No water? Round about how many? Can you put the amount in 32oz cups or something for reference.

Hairs dont tell the whole story. Some plants stay white. Some amber up quick. Just hate for u to miss out on solid yield with an early chop