Starting my grow journal!

Haha…that’s what I’m doing now. Going over all the good or supposed to be good lights and comparing them to my build for my 2x4 and the build price for a 3x3 and 4x4. Going over all the reviews and videos I can find. And bugging @dbrn32 about all the specs lol.

3 Likes

Lighting requirements for 2x4 and 3x3 pretty much the same, you would just assemble a little differently if building yourself. Since you don’t get as many options for ready to hang lights in 2x4, consider prices for builds against those for 3x3.

2 Likes

Do 3x3 lights usually cost more than the 2x4? I’d look ut up but chrome on this tablet is screwed up lol

1 Like

Hey y’all remember that Ghost Train Haze plant I moved outside bc it wouldn’t flower? She’s thriving and has become quiet the monster!

9 Likes

Got a new toy, gearing up for the harvest!

6 Likes

:+1: oh you’ll love that.
Here is a good thread you might like.

I haven’t tried it yet but I’ve got a little freezer stash put back. When I get more, I’m going to try it.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome toy, i use my a lot, @GreenJewels great info sis , it’s a must have, collect you’d Keil and make blonde hash out of it, we’ll a that’s what I’ve done

4 Likes

I’m gentle with my buds when trimming but it was pretty amazing all the keif that I had just from my harvest trim jobs.

1 Like

My kief was minimal… but the bits i found in my grinder SMOKED LIKE A champ

3 Likes

I’m definitely gonna be making hash from my kief. That’s one of the main reasons I got the trim bin was kief collection. One thing I really want to start doing is making hash.

1 Like

Drooling!!! I can’t wait to harvest these girls! They smell flipping amazing! It’s sweet, it’s like lemon drops candy. But fruity like berries to idk it’s just awesome. There really starting to fatten up. The Purple Reign in the back is starting to bud out nicely now as well. There looking like some heavy yielders. I cut out the Nector for the Gods all together and am just top dressing now with happy frog all purpose and Happy Frog fruit and flower. My Gelato O.G. seedling is looking great and my clone has roots poking through the holes in the bottom. I removed the dome yesterday and it really perked up and grew an inch over night.

3 Likes

Did u see the recommendation for Lucky Bomb earlier? Think it was Jefe. She showed pistils. So time to plot who’s gonna tap tap tap dat…

3 Likes

And Reign does look like she is gon stack up beautifully. That Gelato ive never even tasted

1 Like

I did not see the Lucky Bomb. I’ll try find it. Those Reigns look like there gonna have some 1.5 foot colas lol. There’s buds all way up, top to bottom! I’m gonna grow this Gelato out get a good look and taste of it and see who it might be getting shacked up with. Look it up on Seedsmen. It’s a beautiful plant! Lots of color.

I got Lucky Widow from HD. And my Berry Bomb seems to show sativa leaves. So easy math!

And I seriously wanna try ILGM gelato. But finna check u out

1 Like

Gorgeous plants bro! That’s bound to be good smoke lol

1 Like

Yea that leaning main cola looks like its on pace for an oz by itself :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha it was actually tied over before they got moved as it was clogging up the light space. Not sure it’d be leaning if I hadn’t tied it. But it is pretty hefty!

1 Like

Ok based off these couple of pictures on this one plant I’m planning a harvest date of . August 26-30. That’ll be about 8.5 weeks. Based on there rate of progression that’s just my guess. What do y’all think. @imSICKkid @PurpNGold74 @Mrcrabs @GreenJewels @elheffe702 @dbrn32

6 Likes

Pistils still in change mode. Id let her keep going n reevaluate in a week. Trichs?

4 Likes