Starting my grow journal!

How many grammos did you take? I bet that was dope af since you grew them yourself! :grin:

2 Likes

I only took 1.3 grams. Still had me tripping.

4 Likes

Oh you’re ready for the 1/8 hahaha

3 Likes

Never had them, but I wanted to see if I could confuse you a little.

3 Likes

Lol I’ve never taken less than a 8th. Usually I just go hard. Last night I thought I’d just test them and ended up tripping pretty good.

4 Likes

Oh I was confused lol

4 Likes

I do that to people sometimes in public…“hey, you dropped your pocket” and just keep walking.

3 Likes

Same bro I took 2 grams last time with a friend. It was nice but not like I wanted haha @elheffe702 you gotta try at least once. Always remember its the shrooms/acid and dont forget its gonna go away and you are in control! :grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve read lots of good stuff that comes from taking hallucinogens, just never been around them. I’ve always wanted to try. Once things are more stable in my life, and I can tell the difference I might try.

2 Likes

in the middle of making some DMT atm, been good to me, got some friends coming out west for a weekend in a couple of weeks,

I haven’t shared this stuff with any one yet. :grimacing:, im excited :smiley:

2 Likes

Making? Like, synthesizing? One can do that?

2 Likes

well…extracting, you don’t need to make it its already made in a lot of plants, just have to get it out, and clean it up.:grin:

2 Likes

That makes sense. Like mushroom dabs.

2 Likes

do it when your ready bud, you wont regret it… OR will you… whhhhahhhahaha…
no do it bud. :smirk:

The final numbers on my Purple Reign Twins. Harvested 2 plants for a total of 860 grams wet weight. And a final harvest weight dry of just shy of 9oz at 244 grams. I was hoping for a half pound and got almost 9 oz so I’m very satisfied. I got two phenos of the PR. One a very deep purple the other a very nice green. Both smell great the Purple a bit sweeter. The green buds were more dense though. Each jar easily weighing 10-12 grams more.

8 Likes

And that will conclude this journal. Grand total from all 4 plants from first grow was 12 oz. Thanks to everyone who participated and followed along. Time to move along to the next show!

7 Likes

Nice work, bud!

3 Likes

Congrats, on your harvest :tada:

3 Likes

Nice that’s a nice haul bro.

2 Likes

Congrats @TXCanna…hard work and patience pays off in spades it looks like. Nice haul man !

3 Likes