Starting my 2022 indoor grow

@Fatz1973@RPgrower check out these trimming boxes.

im calling her Big Red. Made out of red cedar, will be on ebay by tues. Happy growing

7 Likes

@Fatz1973 @Dj351 well good morning my friends. I hope everyone’s having a really great day hope everyone’s grow is going well. I’m Still Loving the boxes can’t wait till I get mine brother should be here in a day or two. Well I haven’t posted any pictures of my grow room in a while on this forum so here’s some Girl Scout cookies, sour diesels and some Godfather OG’s

that’s Girl Scout cookie in the front and a sour diesel in the back

And this last pictures got two Godfather OG’s up front with a couple of sour diesels in the back. And in the other room I don’t have pictures of this morning but I have a box full of clones and new girls. Starting a granddaddy purple and a purple kush also have a super silver haze going. Hope everyone has a great day​:grin::grin::v::v::v::raising_hand_man::beers:

9 Likes

@Newt @Mark0427 @Oldguy @StonedCold13 @BigCat420 @GreggT @Graysin @Zudnik @Caligurl @JaneQP well I think that’s all I can put on at one time just wanted to say good morning to all of you hope you’re all having a great day hope everyone’s grow is going really well. Don’t get to get on here as much anymore staying too busy these days for an old guy. Anyway just wanted to say good morning to you all into all those on the Forum good morning to all you moderators hope you all have a really great day hope everyone’s grows going well​:grin::grin::v::v::v::raising_hand_man::beers:

14 Likes

Glad ya got to take a break and stop in :metal::green_heart:
Stay hydrated, it’s gettin warm :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

images (35)
spongebob-smoking

10 Likes

@StonedCold13 @Bunger64 @Blackmoon @Borderryan22 thank you Stone Cold and I would definitely try to stay hydrated. Don’t get out in it too much or at least not for long periods of time laugh out loud. Try to do my garden and real early in the morning and or late in the evening. What’s up Bunger 64? I love your little post you always appear to be smoking a doobie whether it’s SpongeBob or whoever laugh out loud. You sound like my kind of guy I smoke a lot of doobies through today too take care brother. And a good day to the rest of you guys I hope our New Zealand friend is doing well as well as borderryan. Do hope you all have a very great day and a very good grow​:grin::grin::v::v::raising_hand_man::beers:

11 Likes

Hope you are doing great this day. With all the rain I haven’t had to water any of the outdoor plants! These girls are stunted compared to last year at this time. Highs are in the 60F range. We may see sun near the end of the week.

9 Likes

Thats a correct observation Growmie just like it is attitude adjustment survival series

6 Likes

G’morning brother. Happy Sunday, hope you had a great weekend. :v:

I understand being busy. It ain’t easy to get on much, but I’m always happy to stop by :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Did you know that ilgm has a classified page now? I can put my boxes on there once i get on ebay, hopefully bt tues. Happy growing

5 Likes

Ok the SpongeBob is mainly that its funny but i know personally I sponge alot of information of all you fabulous growers. Peace be with you brother from another

9 Likes

Good evening @RPgrower hope your having a good day man! Your ladies are looking great keep up the good work and hope you had a great day

7 Likes

@JaneQP I just wanted to say I don’t even need too much rain to overwater mine I got two in the veg closet that I’ve overwatered hoping I can dry them out and get them to come on back​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::v::v::raising_hand_man::beers:. But I have plenty of others and lots more seeds if they don’t laugh out loud

4 Likes

@BigCat420 @DieselGRWR @Dennis62 @StonedCold13 @Graysin @Bunger64 @Blackmoon good evening to everyone I hope you all had a good weekend also thanks for the compliments hope all you are having a great day and I also hope you all have a good week this coming week​:grin::grin::grin::v::v::raising_hand_man::beers:

9 Likes

Hoping my week goes better than expected. About to hit a bowl or 2.

Thanks for the @ bro!!!

Here’s some Maui Wowie to brighten everyone’s eveniging!

11 Likes

Very nice mowie wowie shot @DieselGRWR

6 Likes

Thanks for your kind word @RPgrower
Yep pretty good weekend nz celebrating the kings birthday which was the queens usually
Get a public holiday day.
I worked all weekend including over night
So from 10pm last night to 4pm today i was on double time yay
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

7 Likes

Goodmorning from the brother from another, up early my master won’t let me sleep and to early for lights. I hope everyones day is full of fun and sun.

7 Likes

I see ya this morning brother hoping everything is good down yonder.

4 Likes

Good evening @Blackmoon @Bunger64 @RPgrower @FATZ1973 @Docnraq @Dforce @kaptain3d @robert365 @Retiredoldguy @noddykitty1 its morning for all of us except Blackmoon. Hope you are all doing well. My plants are looking better today. I overfed them last week, almost too much. Another lesson learned. I will always check my ppm and ph from now on. My kief boxes went on ebay last night. There is a problem. You can only purchase the standard box now. Hopefully we will have the other options available by end of day today. Did you get your roof finished Blackmoon? Havent heard from you in awhile. Sounds like we have all been busy. All for now, time to smoke a bowl! Hope you all have a good day. Happy growing

8 Likes