Starting my 2022 indoor grow

@Nip I love ripping bong hits!!! Yes the ice will cool the smoke as it roils in the globe it almost feels like inhaling menthol without the menthol flavor nice cool almost refreshing feeling as you’re smoking!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Very Nostalgic piece brother :sunglasses: :+1: the ice helps me taste all the flavonoids in what i grew. :yum:

2 Likes

@Nip

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Bong Hits seem to hit you fast ! I’m Stoned after a couple of Hits :moyai::moyai:

3 Likes

I see , Cool Smoke That’s a Nice Looking Bong :cold_face:

2 Likes

@Nip I wish you could have tried these

My wife made Fruity Pebble Treats with canna butter from my outdoor plants. This was the most instant edible I have ever eaten!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: that was just some of that 35% dispensary I just ripped through the glass my hands are still shaking :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Holiday Treats getting close to Christmas, those look tasty, or mabey i say Toasty! Yes I would like to try one

2 Likes

Hey honestly I have the space right now in the closet would the HLG 100 Rspec be enough to keep that bean I found in mother veg mode so I can clone her? If that light is enough to keep a mother plant alive, healthy and producing clones I’ll order it right now.

Thank you @NUG61 i like this piece because of all the diffusers. Really cleans all the impurities before I fill my brain with the good stuff. I do enjoy the pure taste of the flower that comes through a bong rip. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @CooterJuice @Borderryan22 @Fieldofdreams @GreggT I have room right now in my closet to run that dispensary bean. Would an HLG 100 Rspec be enough to get her into a healthy veg where I could clone her? I will order that light asap so I can get her going and get clones in the tent as soon as my present run is complete. Thank you very much for your input. Your opinions are invaluable. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I think @Graysin @MeEasy have kept mothers. My MAC mother was eaten by grubs. They will jump in with advice or tag in others.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @JaneQP i have cloned off of flipped plants before but never kept a mother plant alive. I don’t mean to drive people crazy at 12:30 am because my mania has me laser focused on getting that seed started. Sorry about the grubs and your MAC Momma. I’m sure she was a beautiful plant. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hahaha, I got smoking options.

Oh man my bong is kinda dirty.

4 Likes

I love to see everyone’s glassware. I’m still fried from that bong pack earlier. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I know that 350R would be plenty to get that girl out of the ground. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Gorilla glue holds a special place in my heart as it was my first ever known strain i grew and the high was incredible @Fatz1973

3 Likes

Most definitely. I use a couple 100 watt Vivosun lights for my veg tent. One down in the 3x3 and one on the 1x3 shelf. It works great.

7 Likes

Never mind about late night posts. I am part of the insomnia crew on @MeEasy ’s thread.

5 Likes

@Fatz1973 @NUG61 I just Smoked a Bowl of :woman_farmer::cookie: Those Ice Cubes make a Hellva Difference, it Cooled the sticky Trichomes Down! I’m set to watch some college football rivalry games, it’s the Palmetto Bowl Here ! Big Ohio state Michigan game , up North Should be Good, Go Tiger’s and Wolverines :rofl::rofl::beer::beer:

5 Likes

:point_up_2: Absolutely! Sweet little gem :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes