Starting my 2022 indoor grow

Thank you @beardless I’m glad to have here. I appreciate your kind words. Anything you see that can be approved upon please feel free to speak up. I’ve worked with plants for years but am only yet a novice with the cannabis plant. Thank again for being here. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@beardless did you notice the trichomes stacking more pronounced on the colas you got from that wounded stalk? I want to try some late flowering stressors to see if I can produce heavier trichome production. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

@Nip I haven’t hit my bong in awhile, but once work has ended for the winter I’ll be dusting her off. I’ve been smashing my steamroller lately

Dude I used to buy bud from in Ma. gave this to me because of the amount of money I spent with him. Guess I was on the Gold plan. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Im setting one up now. Figured it would be nice to have some real convos outside the forum. Bigcat420s is my username. Bare with me while i try to figure out how to navigate this its been a while since ive been on social media

3 Likes

It is! There is all kinds of seed giveaways and stuff too.

4 Likes

@Fatz1973 good evening sir, thanks for the invite. Looks like you have a beautiful grow underway, love those tie downs. I do something similar to most of mine. However closet is over full, so have a couple I’ve topped several times but not going to tie down.

3 Likes

@RPgrower thank you for coming in. I appreciate your time. I was checking out some of your pics in the outdoor thread, and as I enjoy indoor and outdoor growing I figured you may like to stop in and share. I am completely open to suggestions that you believe would help my grow. Thank you again enjoy your grow time. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@Prock this is my grow journal/thread/counseling session feel free to come in and check out what’s going on. You are free to comment question or condemn what is going on in the tent. I am open to all suggestions that will improve my grow. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@Fatz1973 I don’t post alot, but I do surf as much as possible. I will be watching. :v:

3 Likes

@Dforce sure thing :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: there are open seats for those who enjoy to just read or just want a glance of what’s going down. Stop in at your leisure. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@BigCat420 IG wouldn’t send me the six digit code to verify my phone so I gave it a minute now it says I’ve requested too many code refreshes in a 24 hour period :joy::joy::joy::joy::man_shrugging:t3: I’m in likes timeout here and code refresh timeout there……. Time to pack a bowl guess I’ll try IG in a while or tomorrow

2 Likes

Lol i know the feeling! Im always finding myself out of likes. N alright i have the same profile pic so it shouldnt be too hard to find me

2 Likes

@BigCat420 I’ll have the same profile pic too when they let me in. When I first set it up I got a notice my account was suspended I was like I haven’t even posted anything yet that was quick then I got the verify s teen and like I said hit as far as verifying my phone…… I’ll find you tomorrow no doubt :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

That branch was in the back corner of he tent and I didn’t realize how damaged it was until I cut her down.

3 Likes

@GreggT I thought that post was pretty clever too. Had to read it twice. Made me smile. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I read it twice. Made me start singing it!!!

@beardless Too bad it flew under the radar. It would have been nice to have that top right under the light to see what the stress could have produced. It’s amazing how little they need holding on to survive and thrive. That is one gnarly looking wound right there though

1 Like

From what I could see, I don’t see how it was even able to feed the colas. Amazing

@Fatz1973 thanks again, but I am betting you’re better at this than me. I only started 2 years ago, still have a lot to learn myself. Maybe we’ll learn from each other :hugs::v:

Still new to IG also. Trying to navigate my way through.

3 Likes