Starting my 2022 indoor grow

Most of the professional cultivation centers are going to be growing clones, as such not autoflowers.

4 Likes

Installed my first realistic scrog net. I went and picked up the ACInfinity for my 4x4 I found the squares are smaller and makes it easier to spread the stalks.

Gorilla Glue #4

Blue Dream

Gold Leaf
Day 14 since the flip

5 Likes

Gorilla Glue is going to be beast!!!

7 Likes

Blue Dream is pretty

I remember my poor handling of her when she was young and in training.

7 Likes

You can find me on IG also. You can find two of me actually. The one without the . Is my main.

3 Likes

@Docnraq I will look for you there!!! Gotta get my game on point I want to grow bud everyone wants. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I’m here, thanks for the invitation, Nice Grow room you’re plant’s look Healthy and Happy :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @Nip i definitely appreciate your kind words and visit. Feel free to come in and share anytime about anything. You are most welcome here. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll be doing another outdoor plot after Winter, I’m not set up yet for anything indoor yet! It weighs heavily on my Mind as I see some Beautiful indoor plant’s! On the menu for me is Gelato, Tropicanacookies and Purple Punch, Should be Very Interesting, can’t hardly wait until Spring

1 Like

Thank you very much @dbrn32 i appreciate your time and hope you’re having a most pleasant day. I hope that bean is viable, because she is going to be turned out!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

@Nip I’m already looking forward to spring myself. Sounds like a tasty lineup for you next year. Should be some heavy hauls with those strains. I hope you have a safe holiday season. I am looking forward to following your 2023 grow. I was disappointed with my 2022 grow season. I plan on putting in more effort next year. I got some good ideas from you guys for next year. Going to start by building my own soil this winter. My compost is cooking. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

We learn from each other and get better every year, some big problems with mother nature hurt us , that’s the challenge growing outside, i still ended up with 3 pounds of really good weed, The early chop was still good, I have some great ideas for next year, I’m going organic as possible and spraying early for mold prevention and Caterpillar prevention, prune and top more and not keep those Girl’s on top of each other they need air flow, should have a good crop next year :man_farmer::dash::dash::moyai:

2 Likes

You

So you are already

That is all. :grinning:

4 Likes

@Nip Yeah topping will be huge next year no more 9 foot plants I may net them to keep moths away when flowering begins. The worms and all the late season rain and humidity took me down. New England is a battle outdoors September is our highest humidity month. :rage::rage: I’m thinking I’m going to run box fans on them at night cover them in the rain. I hope that haul gets you through the winter these are my heavy smoking months.

2 Likes

Find me also.

2 Likes

Thank you @Docnraq much appreciated I am a novice but look to ascend. :rocket:

3 Likes

thanks for the tag. Happy to hang out and see what’s up.
Looks to be off to a good start and splitting at the seems.
I bent this one more than she wanted to. Yet, she still produced a nice colas

9 Likes

Nice way to put a play of words together. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hanging and watching also.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ll have enough, I smoke everyday and the weed is good, I smoke from my Bong and it lasts doesn’t take much from the BB and GSCX strains to lite you up :fire:

2 Likes