Starting my 2022 indoor grow

@Levi6790 and there they are looking now
:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

They look beautiful to me. Very healthy massive fans!!! Those mains are really taking off. Next grow imho I would work to keeping that canopy as even as possible. Other than that I’d be happy if it were my first indoor grow so far. They look more than ready to flip and I would prune off the lower growth that will not make it outside the shade zone those buds really won’t weigh out keep that energy for those tops. I have a thread I want you to look at that someone put up today. It gives a great photo illustration for cropping your tops to keep the canopy even. You can do this into flower.

2 Likes

@Levi6790 read this and look at what this growmie has done. If you have any questions I can tag this user in if it’s something you might need to make your grow a success. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@Levi6790 this is in the same thread great read ,but shows where you can take these plants in confined space and still get a crazy yield. I love big colas but I’d rather have 25 8gram tops. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

insightful as always @Fatz1973 appreciate you brotha

1 Like

Those look nice. Are you just tying down or are you topping to?

1 Like

@Took1-4theteam

These are mine I began with topping at the 5th node went to LST then to cropping back to tying down and right now I am going to scrog them with a net. I will have photos with them stretched again in a few hours.

5 Likes

First topping

First tie down

First cropping

Second tie down

Ready for first scrog net. 13 days from flip.
@Took1-4theteam

5 Likes

This doesnt surprise me. Autos are VERY unpredictable. You cant always guarantee they will give you a large harvest where as photos can be vegged into large plants.

4 Likes

@GreggT thank you for the insight please tell your son I appreciate the 411. I am going to run this big next it’s free so I am going to clone her hard I will share them with community if she’s viable. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Ok cool. That’s what I want to do with my next run.
I am familiar with the topping process so I used it for my first run, along with some last clips , and then put into a net a little late. So it’s a half asses scrog. Of course I didn’t know what to expect and next time I know to use bet earlier. Plus I’m not going to top as much as I did with these zkittlzz. Kinda went a little overboard but thank God they still turned out the way they did. But I wanted to try my luck with doing some tying down this go around.

2 Likes

Nice , thanks for breakdown. That’s nearly exactly how I imagined I would do it. That just build my confidence!
One if the guys at the shop only ties down and starts by bending over the seedling at an early stage. I thought that was a bit to fragile for me. Plus he doesn’t top and I’m a huge believer in topping.

2 Likes

@Took1-4theteam im out of like but I have read your reply. Yea this is why I have tagged so many people into my room. These are some of the best cannabis cultivators indoor and outdoor in the World. I want all the input possible. Im sure many new grow techniques were founded by newbs experimenting. I look forward to watching your grows. I hope I can provide some insight and am anticipating yours. This is my second indoor grow since a 12-13 year absence. I am growing blind pretty much at this point. I was an HPS grower back in the day the new technology is blowing my mind. When I was growing there was zero forum and everyone had flip-phones :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Nip @Dforce @RPgrower please feel free to come in and chill in my indoor grow room. You guys were fantastic when I was running my outdoors and kinda broke into @W.B.elpaso’s thread. You can comment question or condemn. I’d be happy to have you visit anytime. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

:joy:@flipphones. I remember them days. Tell you what I miss about them flippers is they were made to last. These days it’s almost like they put a self destruction bug to break every 6 months. Coincidentally enough right when the so called new and improved ones come out.

1 Like

@beardless this is my grow thread feel free to come and go as you please. You may comment question or condemn. I am open to suggestions and experience shares. I would be happy to have you visit. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

@Took1-4theteam :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I had a Kyocera phone back in the early ‘00’ maybe ‘05 I accidentally dropped and shoveled into my neighbors yard during a snowstorm. Found it the following spring on the fence line. Brought it inside plugged it in for like 3 days and eventually it beeped and was usable again. :joy::joy::joy::joy: try that with an iPhone :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Get an IG account for those conversations to avoid any issues with the mods. Most use the same handles.

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams I’ll set that up. Never had an IG account. I hear my Twitter may be back next week. I can’t wait until they realize they unlocked all 16 of my accounts. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy: absolutely not going to happen with any phone that we now pay anywhere from 5 to 20 times the cost.

1 Like