Starting my 2022 indoor grow

@BigCat420 you are welcome to come in and chill. Please feel free to comment question or condemn. Make yourself at home. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag , I will jump aboard. :+1:

4 Likes

@kellydans Glad to have you. I see you quite often with greetings and advice for novice growers. I am always open to new ideas and suggestions. I do not know it all I do not know it half!!! Welcome :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

You can also do this by crossing your arms or legs.

2 Likes

@StonedCold13 this is my thread feel free to come in take off your shoes put your feet up relax……… you are welcome to comment question or condemn. Freedom of speech is practiced in my grow room. You speak I listen I retort you reply! I need any and all suggestions. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll have to come ck ya out when my love meter fills back up :metal:
Thanks for the invite

3 Likes

Thank you for replying and coming in I want my grows to be everyone’s grow hopefully my grow will be worth everyone’s time!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

@Fatz1973 Thank you for being so welcoming!

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2: out of likes, my time is valuable as is everyone else’s I have found people with whom I have a major slice of my life in common with. It makes me happy to find kind humans. Thank you for the kudos I believe this forum is outstandingly helpful and gives us all a common thread. Have a pleasant day @JaneQP

4 Likes

I freaking love your grow and plants! It almost makes me want to just start over haha but I’m taking all kinds of notes for my next grow!!! Do you think these are males or females bro? Or still too early they’ll be 6weeks Saturday

1 Like

@Levi6790 thank you very much DO NOT THROW OUT AND START OVER!!! Nothing in those pictures show me they will be male plants. Are these bag seeds? I don’t quite remember? You will not know about sex until you flip to 12/12 sometimes you will get a node to throw some pistils late in veg and then you know but usually your window comes about 6-10 days after the flip. My Blue Dream began throwing pistils day 2 after the flip. You have to remember when they go into flower they possibly will triple in height as they stretch through the early flower stage. You don’t want to get into a position where you have maxed out your room height. I would love to see some photos of the full plants too please. I am out of likes but I sure do appreciate you would come to this thread for questions. You will get some more replies from other members I am sure. :+1:t2::+1:t2:
6 weeks is a great veg point you should really be paying attention to your max height I would think they are sexually mature and ready to flip at your discretion.

3 Likes

@Levi6790 sh*t like this made me almost throw out my first grow too. Thought they were male parts I was wrong went on to raise 3 daughters!!!

3 Likes

Glad to have had a hand in helping you out. I’m not a veteran grower though - I just finished my second grow, and started one year ago.

Though I’ve got to say the last plant I finished was a crash course in what to do when everything goes wrong! :wink:

1 Like

35% would e a much appreciated share lol

@OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Lacewing I’ll ship clones when it’s running!!! I’d love to do a meet and greet sometime to exchange product. I just need to get up some product to share. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: but yea hell yeah I’ll clone the f*c^ out of her if it’s viable.

3 Likes

@AfgVet thank you for stopping in this morning I certainly appreciate the time. :+1:t2: We hope you had a safe and enjoyable holiday. I realize that likes come with time spent on the forum, is there a point where you reach unlimited daily likes? How do I know when my next level has been met, and I will be granted more daily likes? Thank you very much, I hope you’re having a pleasant day.

I got the seeds out of some bud I had from a friend. I honestly had no idea about topping or training when I started. And you are right because they are about 3 ft tall at 6 weeks veg. Is it too late to top or do any training techniques that would help me not cross the 5/6 ft mark? Or is it too late? These are some more pics of my plants
Uploading: A87ECA67-075A-497D-BC49-57A8B251EC98.jpeg…
Uploading: A3585495-F7B5-4C38-8EBF-14EDCB8DB71C.jpeg…
Uploading: 10D64E72-7072-4757-8F5B-1118E4ECA890.jpeg…
Processing: F6251180-7B21-473E-B4E4-EF6C0E66D73F.jpeg…
Uploading: 9E367DE3-2461-495C-B79E-3CA8216C0AD1.jpeg…

My son is a master grower at a large local grow operation. He told me that all commercial grow operations to his knowledge only grow photos, NO autos.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry @Levi6790 you have to watch the bar at the bottom of the response page when it says the uploads are at 100% when can then click reply if the photos haven’t fully uploaded we cannot see them. Thank you very much, but please try again and watch the progress bar near the reply button it will give you a percentage update of your upload progress. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like