Starting my 2022 indoor grow

I heard if you ask a bakery if they have any empty frosting containers they will give them to you.

7 Likes

Good morning to you sir, yes the coffee cans work pretty good but the coffee mate cans are a little too small. And I know it’s hard to see but two of those are in 3 gallon fabric pots the two biggest ones. I preferred three gallon pots. But for room sake I often use the coffee cans and or both during my Grows. Have a great day my friend :grin::grin::v::v::raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

Water alone will deactivate pollen. But it takes about 12 hours.

5 Likes

Good day to you sir. Now there’s something I didn’t know. Thank you for that information

5 Likes

Well, technically, it doesn’t deactivate it. It activates it. And once activated pollen becomes inert in about 12 hours.

5 Likes

Stunning @Big123 stunning
Yum :yum:

6 Likes

@Fatz1973 good evening my friend, when you return. And here’s some pictures of the biggest Gfog. SSH didn’t make much, less than an oz. But the others did well. One in the box and two more to harvest

Hopefully with some new ones to take their place​:yum::yum::yum::v::v::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man:

9 Likes

Thanks. This is my first go at hydro. I grow other plants in water. So I decided to try it. I am normally a soil grower, too. I just had an amazing harvest! Finally all cured up. I wanted something to try on a really small scale for something new. I’m a diy’er by nature, this is getting better. I’m in the next phase now. Transferred and built a little system. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

What’s good @RPgrower? Hope you have been well my friend. I missed chatting with you. I was able to read my thread just not post. I’m glad you were able to get the mites under control at home and at your uncle’s grow. Things are just moving along here like crazy. My plants are doing fantastic. I added some UV/IR bars in the tent. I made some Banana Water I’ve got a bottle of BudBusterPro shipped out and on its way. I’m getting ready to shed my tent and open up. I need more elbow room. I’ve got some Welch’s Plump Twats going from Gary I started a couple BlackBerry MoonRocks from Anesia Seeds I’ve got Strawberry Sugar Cookies x Hazy Kush 2 mystery seeds going it’s crazy right now. Please tell your wife I’m back and am still praying for her health!!! Check out that BudBusterPro. They have a webpage. I’m getting some bottles for my friends for Christmas this year. We need to figure a way to get me your info. I mailed seeds to New Zealand last week!!! This stuff is a foliar spray and has upped yields by a minimum of 15% or even higher. If it’s something you’d like to try let me know. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100::heart: I missed you my brother I love you Family!!! :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

beautiful buds my brother, sure was quite when you were gone in timeout lmao

4 Likes

Than you @BudzMS. Glad I’m able to share again. Hope all is well with you brother. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

4 Likes

all is good, drinking some beers and bout to grill some wings. how about you?

3 Likes

Looking fantastic my friend glad to see you back, I have missed you :+1:

3 Likes

@BudzMS Sitting here chilling wishing my plants could flower under 24 hour light. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: smoking some OG Kush still wishing my plants would flower under 24 hour light. :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What’s going on @Dennis62? I missed you too my friend and a few others. Yup my girls are getting to the point I can leave them home alone. Hopefully I don’t get a curve ball because I’m pretty much in cruise control. Good to chat with you again Dennis. Thank you my friend. :100::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

6 Likes

lol why 24hr light?

3 Likes

I just posted a smoke report on my girls and I got a letter today saying inspection is on the 6th so will be starting new grow soon. Man you got a lot going on lol

3 Likes