Starting my 2022 indoor grow

Thank you my friend @Dforce I appreciate that very much!!! We’re going to be harvesting back to back. Refined Taste is at 34 days now. Yours are coming along too!!! :100::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Rudolf diesel it is then​:grin::grin:. By the way that’s some beautiful plants you got going there. Looks like you’re going to be busy. Also have you tried that new smoke that your wife got you that look like some really good stuff.:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Oh yeah!!! I’ll post some pics of the nugs tomorrow. Yeah brother I want to start growing with a vengeance!!! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Great looking forest there brother :metal::100::boom:

2 Likes

F this forum.

Well morning Sir. That doesn’t sound good. What’s up? @Fatz1973

2 Likes

@Dforce Hey man Gary has my personal info. Do you mind if we exchange? I’m not leaving this forum until I know you are coming to the other side. I just texted him. So if it’s a go please let him know. Thank you brother. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

5 Likes

He has mine as well. And the other side, GN?

3 Likes

@Dforce Growers Network? I don’t have an account there. I’m trying to make some moves I’m not quite qualified for yet. Let me speak to Gary again. I’m good brother just got into a tossup yesterday with fact checking HLG gatekeepers. Ignorant fools. Not all HLG users are cultists but the majority are.

5 Likes

@Fatz1973 I sent him a message as well.

4 Likes

@Dforce check your email. :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

lol, whats up brother?

2 Likes

@BudzMS Got fact checked yesterday for saying that HLG sells lights made in China. Oh boy did the Gatekeepers descend on me trying to pluck out my eyes and nail me to a cross. I still have turd sniffers hounding me this morning.

4 Likes

@BudzMS good morning my friend great to have you here!!! :100::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Now I’m having all my comments removed by the bot because they are deemed inappropriate. Flaggers pumping kool aid this morning.

3 Likes

brother, i ignore that garbage, ive been snapped on a bunch of times, you can mute that person also.

2 Likes

wtf, thats lame af, now i see whats up.

3 Likes

Just got warned by @dbrn32 one more time and your account will be suspended.

3 Likes

dam, can you link me to the conversation? well I got you on the other side brother if you leave, i will be soon as i can invite a few

3 Likes

found it, so im lost on why you would be suspended? i don’t see anything thats bad of course i have no filters lmao

3 Likes